
I love nothing more than a company who knows how to take care of it's bloggers! I am talking about Simple Green. They have a whole new natural cleaning product line out and they were so kind to send me the whole set! Simple Green Naturals are all non-toxic, biodegradable and never tested on animals. The Simple Green Natural products that I received include:
Dish Washing Liquid
Liquid Hand Soap
Multi Surface Cleaner
Bathroom Cleaner
Glass and Surface Care
Carpet Care
they also sent me a cute reusable bag and some stuffed animals for my boys.
I REALLY LOVE these products! My favorites are the hand cleaner and the carpet cleaner. I had a large old juice stain on my carpet and I used it on the stain and it disappeared right away. I am so impressed with the smell of the cleaners. They are natural and clean smelling. The hand soap has such a nice lavender aroma. I have had a great time using these cleaners everyday and will definitely be buying more when I run out. The people at Simple Green are so fab that they are offering one winner the same set of cleaners that I received. How sweet! To enter please visit their site and tell me one of the Simple Green products that you would like to try.

For additional entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:
If you are an email subscriber
If you are a feedburner subscriber
If you are a follower
If you have my button
If you tweet this and leave me the link
If you post this and leave me the link
If you follow me on Twitter
If you follow me on Facebook
If you add my Back 2 School Bash button
Giveaway ends Aug. 12 11:59 pm Open to the US only



















Enjoy a Totally Tremendous Thursday!!!
ReplyDeleteI would like to try the multi-purpose cleaner!
ReplyDeleteCherryBlossomsDesign AT hotmail
I have your button:
ReplyDeletepeonieblossoms.blogspot.com
CherryBlossomsDesign at hotmail
I subscribe via email: kileydianesmith AT gmail
ReplyDeleteCherryBlossomsDesign AT hotmail
I also subscribe via google reader!
ReplyDeleteCherryBlossomsDesign AT hotmail
I follow your blog!
ReplyDeleteCherryBlossomsDesign AT hotmail
I follow you on Twitter @CherryBlossBaby
ReplyDeleteCherryBlossomsDesign AT hotmail
I twittered here:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/CherryBlossBaby/status/2928830095
CherryBlossomsDesign AT hotmail
I'd love to try their bathroom cleaner - thanks! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via google reader - alicedemskehansen at gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI have your button at www.alicedemskehansen.blogspot.com - thanks! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI'd love to try their carpet care! We need that around here!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteI have your button!
ReplyDeleteI'd really like to try the heavy duty BBQ grill cleaner. I'm always worried about using toxic cleaners where I grill my food!
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I'm an email subscriber.
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I have your button.
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I follow you on twitter.
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
(I tried to follow you on facebook but I can't find you, even when I type in your email address. :( )
ReplyDeleteI would Love to try the Naturals Bathroom Cleaner!!
ReplyDeleteI think it would make my life a LOT easier and it is easy on MOTHER EARTH!
Thanks for a GREAT Giveaway!
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
I subscribe by Feedburner also
ReplyDeleteLeslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
LeslieVeg left a Tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/LeslieVeg/status/2937577189
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
LeslieVeg is following you on Twitter... I thought I was following you.. but when I went to check... I am not sure! I can't find YOU! ! Where are you on TWITTER??
ReplyDeleteI tried to look you up.. I can't find you anywhere!!!! HELP!
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
Leslie Mayorga tried to follow you on Facebook but I can't find a link to find you on facebook either!!!
ReplyDeleteHELP!!!!!!
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
I would love to try their Natural Mulip SUrface cleaner!
ReplyDeletesamanthajocampen at gmail
tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/samsfreestuff/status/2937988704
samanthajocampen at gmail
I would love to try the Naturals Multi-Surface Cleaner.
ReplyDeleteI am an email subscriber.
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via feed demon.
ReplyDeleteI am a follower.
ReplyDeleteTweeted:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Babasfarmlife/status/2939345875
Following on twitter.
ReplyDeleteI wanna try: Naturals Bathroom Cleaner
ReplyDeleteemail subscriber
ReplyDeletefollower
ReplyDeleteI could really use the Natural Carpet Care!
ReplyDeletespitfyr323 at hotmail dot com
I love Simple Green's products and I am very glad they started making Natural cleaners. I didn't know they had such an extensive line though. I would like to try the house & siding wash.
ReplyDeleteDanielle
danilynn6969[at]gmail[dot]com
I tweeted here: http://twitter.com/danilynn6969/statuses/2940811215
ReplyDeleteDanielle
danilynn6969[at]gmail[dot]com
I would like to try the Naturals Floor Care!
ReplyDeleteCarla
cpullum(at)yahoo(dot)com
Please include me in your giveaway. I am an email subscriber. I would like to try SimpleGreen Wipes. Thank you.
ReplyDeletemakeupgirl21@comcast.net
Please enter me in this giveaway. I am a follower. I would like to try Simple Green Wipes. Thank you.
ReplyDeletemakeupgirl21@comcast.net
I would love to try the Extreme Simple Green® Motorsports Cleaner & Degreaser.
ReplyDeleteThanks
heidivargas [at] live dot com
I would also really like to try the Naturals Multi-Surface cleaner.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I subscribe to your blog via Feedburner.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
Tweet: http://twitter.com/Nelsby/status/2951405136
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I follow you on Facebook.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I shared this post on Link-a-GoGo (username Nelsby)...http://www.linkagogo.com/go/AddNoPopup?url=http%3A%2F%2Fblessedbarnharts.blogspot.com%2F2009%2F07%2Fsimple-green-giveaway.html&title=Forever+and+Always%3A+Simple+Green+Giveaway&comments=
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I shared this post on StumbleUpon (username JenAim)...http://jenaim.stumbleupon.com/review/34867392/
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I shared this post on Reddit (username Nelsby)...http://www.reddit.com/r/reddit.com/comments/96c3n/forever_and_always_simple_green_giveaway/
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I shared this post on NetVibes (username Nelsby)...http://www.netvibes.com/share?url=http%3A%2F%2Fblessedbarnharts.blogspot.com%2F2009%2F07%2Fsimple-green-giveaway.html&title=Forever+and+Always%3A+Simple+Green+Giveaway
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I shared this post on Multiply (username Nelsby)...http://jenaim.multiply.com/item/email/jenaim:journal:4?xurl=http%3A%2F%2Fjenaim.multiply.com%2Fjournal%2Fitem%2F4%2FForever_and_Always_Simple_Green_Giveaway
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I shared this post on Kirtsy (username Nelsby)...http://www.kirtsy.com/story.php?title=simple-green-naturals-2
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I shared this post on FriendFeed (username Nelsby)...http://friendfeed.com/nelsby/ba8242bf/forever-and-always-simple-green-giveaway
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I shared this post on Digg (username Nelsby)...http://digg.com/health/Forever_and_Always_Simple_Green_Giveaway
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I would like to use the Simple Green Scrubbing Pad
ReplyDeletetweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/bridget3420/status/3055057595
Blogged about giveaway
ReplyDeletehttp://freebies4meandu.blogspot.com/2009/07/731-giveaway-list.html
I would most like to try the bathroom cleaner.
ReplyDeleteoheeyore at hotmail dot com
blog follower
ReplyDeleteoheeyore at hotmail dot com
I'd like to try their bathroom cleaner. Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeletesweetascandy579 at yahoo dot com
I would love to try the Naturals Liquid Hand Soap! Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeleteI subscribe :)
ReplyDeleteI'd like to try the Naturals Bathroom Cleaner and Floor Care.
ReplyDeleteLadytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
I'm a follower
ReplyDeleteLadytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
I'd like to try the simple green scrubbing pad-Their products are really great I have heard from friends, and now you lol
ReplyDeleteThanks!
I am an email subscriber:
ReplyDeleteajoebloe(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow you on twitter, @JoeyfromSC
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure if my "follow on twitter" comment went through:( @JoeyfromSC
ReplyDeleteI cannot find you on facebook either:(
I used your "facebook, twitter" links on the left, but only twitter worked!
I LOVE your music btw on here lol-especially Fergie!
www.facebook.com/ajoebloe
I would love to try their Naturals Bathroom Cleaner
ReplyDeletetamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
I am a email subscriber.
ReplyDeletetamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
I follow.
ReplyDeletetamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
I am a feedburner subscriber.
ReplyDeletetamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
I would love to try the Naturals Bathroom Cleaner.
ReplyDeleteThanks ~ megalon22{at}yahoo{dot}com
I'd love to try the Simple Green Stainless Steel One-Step Cleaner & Polish since I have lots of stainless steel appliances!
ReplyDeleteI'm a feed subscriber
ReplyDeleteI'm an email subscriber
ReplyDeleteI'd love to try the Naturals Carpet Care since I have a messy kid & lots of pets!
ReplyDeleteI'm a Google reader subscriber
ReplyDeleteI'm a subscriber via email!
ReplyDelete