Monday, July 6, 2009

Multipy.com Version 4.0 and 50 Free Prints!



If you have kids you have pictures. Lots and lots of pictures. Even if you don't have kids I'm sure you have a ton of photo's taking up space on your computer. I have folder after folder of pics and they are all mixed up from 4 years of my boys life. I have finally found a place to store them all and keep them organized with Multiply.com.

It's not just a photo storage site. With Multiply you can edit your photos and upload your videos. Get this- they not only have red eye correction but blemish reduction as well! Like I even need that. Not to mention you can crop and re size your photos, change the contrast and brightness and more. The really cool part is that you can use the site to connect with your family and friends and share your pictures with them. I can't wait to share this with my family. My dad is always complaining that I don't post enough pics of the boys on my blog. When I email them they are always really big and he is usually unable to view them. Now I can have him sign up for an account and share with him all of our photos. No more emailing!

Multiply.com has a great selection of products for you to display your photos including calenders and prints. I was able to review a photo book. It was so easy to create. They have several design options for the photo book. I chose the Linen photo book. I uploaded my photos and Multiply automatically placed my pics where they fit best (I love this option!) and viola! A great memory keeper for my family.

I will be receiving the photo book soon and am so excited. If you need a place to keep track of all your photos and videos, Multiply.com is the perfect match. To view a video demo on Multiply.com please click here.

The great people at Multiply.com are also giving my readers 50 free 4x6 prints (I need that!) to anyone who opens an account. Simply use promotional code: 50BLESSED.

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin