Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I'm going out of town!

So we have found some friends who are able to stand me and my crazy family for longer than 24 hours at a time and are willing to travel with us! So this Friday we are heading on a road trip to Utah to enjoy the sites. We will be gone for a week and then are heading straight to Washington to see my sister in law for another week So in case you haven't noticed I have been a little blog happy lately. I am trying to get all of my posts done before we leave so I won't have to do them on the road. If anyone needs to get a hold of me I will be checking my emails as often as I can but probably won't be able to answer very quickly. I will be sure to post pics when we are back!

4 comments:

  1. Have a nice trip.
    Enjoy a Totally Tremendous Thursday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for vacations! Don't forget to pack your sunscreen, it's stinkin' hot in Utah right now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin