
This next giveaway totally rocks (pun intended). I just received the soundtrack for the new movie" I Love You Beth Cooper" and am totally in love. It has a great mix of recent songs as well as songs from back in the day like (well back in my husbands day). Artists include Gym Class Heros, The Hives, OK Go, The Perishers, The Kooks, Airbourne, KISS, Alice Cooper, Foreinger, and Smokey Robinson. My absolute favorite song on the soundtrack is the acoustic version of "Forget Me" by Eleni Mandell which was written just for the film.You can hear the track on the movie's official website http://www.iloveyoubethcoopermovie.com/. The movie "I Love You Beth Cooper" is out in theaters on July 10th.
To win your very own copy of the soundtrack please leave me a comment telling me if you are planning on seeing the movie.
To win your very own copy of the soundtrack please leave me a comment telling me if you are planning on seeing the movie.
- If you are an email subscriber
- If you are a feedburner subscriber
- If you are a follower
- If you have my button
- If you tweet this and leave me the link
- If you post this and leave me the link



















I cannot wait to see the movie. I love 90% of the artist who perform on the soundtrack.
ReplyDeletenavybrat76@yahoo.com
http://military76brat.blogspot.com
proud feedburner subscriber
ReplyDeletenavybrat76@yahoo.com
http://military76brat.blogspot.com
Hey. :) I am totally planning on seeing this movie. I love Hayden Patinierre (sp?). I'm kind of jealous of her great hair, too. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower
ReplyDeleteI would like to see the movie, but will probably wait for DVD--my usual plan of action. Thank you!
ReplyDeletelesleymfan(at)gmail(dot)com
I'm already an e-mail subscriber; thanks!
ReplyDeletelesleymfan(at)gmail(dot)com
My e-mail subscription comes via FeedBurner--thank you so much!
ReplyDeletelesleymfan(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow via Blogger; thank you!
ReplyDeletelesleymfan(at)gmail(dot)com
I just Tweeted about this giveaway:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/uwsreader/status/2578438026
Thank you so much!
lesleymfan(at)gmail(dot)com
I do plan on seeing this
ReplyDeleteemail subscriber
ReplyDeletesubscribe in google reader
ReplyDeletefollower
ReplyDeleteblogged
ReplyDeletehttp://throuthehaze.blogspot.com/2009/07/giveaways.html
My hubby and I love going to the show so we'll likely see it.
ReplyDeletemelacan at hotmial dot com
I plan on seeing this movie. From what Ive seen in commercials, its going to be hilarious.
ReplyDeletePlease enter me and thanks for giveaway
cherdon@sympatico.ca
I am a subscriber
ReplyDeletecherdon@sympatico.ca
I plan on seeing the movie.
I am a follower
ReplyDeleteI need a good laugh, so i will be seeing it once it comes to our local theatre.
cherdon@sympatico.ca
Thanks again
I'm waiting for it to come out on DVD so I can get it with my netflix! Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeleteI subscribe :)
ReplyDeleteI follow. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI feel dumb but I hadn't even heard of this movie before - so thank you for the review! I think I will see it. alicedemskehansen at gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI am hoping to go and see this movie next weekend
ReplyDeleteCanadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca
bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
I follow
ReplyDeleteCanadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca
bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
I want to win this!
ReplyDeleteGoogle reader subscriber!
ReplyDeletedelilah0180(at)yahoo(dot)com
I saw this movie. Hopefully I can review it soon, but it was a lot of fun. I've wanted to read the book for like ever so I hope I get the shot to do that now. :)
ReplyDelete-Lauren
lauren51990 AT aol DOT com
I follow your blog.
ReplyDelete-Lauren
lauren51990 AT aol DOT com
And I have blogged about this:
ReplyDeletehttp://shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com/2009/07/other-contests.html
-Lauren
lauren51990 AT aol DOT com
I plan on seeing the movie when it comes out on DVD.
ReplyDeletepartymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
email subscriber
ReplyDeletepartymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
I follow your blog.
ReplyDeletepartymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
I might see it, depending on if it comes to my town and if either of my friends wants to see it. I will probably end up watching it eventually, though in the theater or not I don't know.
ReplyDeleteBlog: http://ninjafanpire.blogspot.com/2009/07/win-i-love-you-beth-cooper-soundtrack.html
ReplyDeleteI don't know if I will see this movie in the theater, it depends on if any of my friends go and if they invite me. I will probably see it eventually, but as to whether it will be in the theater or just renting it, I'm not sure yet.
ReplyDeleteI am planning to see this movie next weekend. Thanks for this giveaway and please count me in.
ReplyDeletechinook92(at)gmail(dot)com
I subscribe via email.
ReplyDeletechinook92(at)gmail(dot)com
I am a feedburner subscriber
ReplyDeletechinook92(at)gmail(dot)com
I might it see it.
ReplyDeleteadrienne2093(at)comcast(dot)net
I watched it last night. I love it!
ReplyDeletelilacbutetrfly [at] earthlink.net
i plan to see the movie when it comes out on dvd or cable
ReplyDeletefamilytiesandgrowingpains@gmail.com
i subscribed via email
ReplyDeletefamilytiesandgrowingpains@gmail.com
i added your button - check it out!
ReplyDeletehttp://familytiesandgrowingpains.blogspot.com/
familytiesandgrowingpains@gmail.com