Tuesday, July 7, 2009

YogaBuddies DVD Review


Have you been struggling to get you child to calm down for bedtime? I know I have! I received this great yoga DVD from Yoga Buddies to help me out. Yoga Buddies is a unique DVD that offers relaxing yoga instruction for children to calm down while incorporating a calming story. The DVD offers 3 stories which is just enough for my boys! I love using such a natural approach to getting your child ready for sleep land that also promotes physical well being. Below is a preview to watch of Yoga Buddies


To purchase your own copy of Yoga Buddies visit the site here and take a look around at their other great products!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin