Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Mobi Technologies Review

I have had the wonderful opportunity to review two great products from Mobi Technologies. The Glowmate Tyke Light and the MobiCam AV. All I can say is WOW! The Glowmate Tyke Light is my boys new best friend at night. They even named it Eva from the movie Wall-E. They take it with them to bed so they aren't as scared. The convenience factor is huge for me. You plug it's base in and it charges quickly. When it is charged your child can take it into bed with them. It also has the option of lighting up in several colors or you can use the feature that my boys love and have it change colors. I especially enjoy that I don't have to use any batteries. It also is completely safe, never getting hot and cleans easily and will stay lit for up to 10 hours! The Glowmate Tyke Light also is the winner of Parenting Resources competition for the National Parenting Publications Awards (NAPPA).
The MobiCam AV is an even bigger winner in our household. I have always wanted a monitor like this to keep an eye on my babies. This way I don't have to spend so much time listening to see if they are still breathing! My husband likes using this in our room at night so that if we hear a noise we can look and make sure no one is in our kids room or even see if they about to fall off the bed. Whenever I have another baby this will be so handy. The camera is easily adjustable and can run on either batteries or be plugged into an outlet. You also have the option of having the camera turn on when there is a noise in the room. What impressed me most was the quality of the screen. The image is in color and is so clear and even has night vision. This would make a perfect gift for a new mother- especially a first time mother!

Mobi Technologies has other great products like GPS Mounts and Digital Thermometers and much more. To find more info and to make a purchase please visit http://www.getmobi.com/. You can also read their blog for updates at getmobiblog.blogspot.com as well as Facebook.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin