Monday, July 20, 2009

EK Success Review


The wonderful people at EK Success have sent me some new items to sample for all of my scrapbooking and craft needs. There are some great new things out to help display your summer memories. I love these adorable scrapbooking stickers. Especially the watermelon ones- they just scream summer!

This glitter and glue set from Martha Stewart can add an ocean look to your beach pictures. The colors are so pretty!


And of course you can't have it be summer without a kit from Jolee's Jewels to make a Seaside Bracelet. It is so easy and fun to make and dresses up a shirt and pair of jeans.

EK Success has so many great summer items for making cards and scrapbooking or any other crafts that you like to make. When I go to their site I feel like a kid in a candy store! I can't wait to get all of our summer pictures printed out to start making memories!

1 comment:

  1. I love the little bracelet. It looks so happy!

    :o) Hope you had a Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin