Friday, July 17, 2009

Care Bears: Tell-Tale Tummies Review

We were sent the latest Care Bears DVD to review and the boys couldn't be more excited. We had to play it as soon as we opened the package. I quickly learned that the Care Bears has changed a lot since I was their age and also that Care Bears aren't just for girls! The characters are great and really talk about their feelings. This latest DVD is called Tell-Tale Tummies. All of the episodes are about telling the truth. What child doesn't need to learn about the truth?

Episodes include " The Tell-Tale Tummy" , "Oopsy, the Hero", " Bad News" and much more! This show is a keeper and can be purchased at Lionsgate. Many thanks to Lionsgate for sending this to us!

3 comments:

  1. I love Care Bears... especially the older ones :) they are the BEST! The guys in my house like them, too!; ) {spencer and jacob!}

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE! I miss my boys being young!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by to let you know you're on my list of blogs I ♥ visiting!

    Have a great Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin