We were sent the latest Care Bears DVD to review and the boys couldn't be more excited. We had to play it as soon as we opened the package. I quickly learned that the Care Bears has changed a lot since I was their age and also that Care Bears aren't just for girls! The characters are great and really talk about their feelings. This latest DVD is called Tell-Tale Tummies. All of the episodes are about telling the truth. What child doesn't need to learn about the truth?Episodes include " The Tell-Tale Tummy" , "Oopsy, the Hero", " Bad News" and much more! This show is a keeper and can be purchased at Lionsgate. Many thanks to Lionsgate for sending this to us!



















I love Care Bears... especially the older ones :) they are the BEST! The guys in my house like them, too!; ) {spencer and jacob!}
ReplyDeleteCUTE! I miss my boys being young!
ReplyDeleteStopping by to let you know you're on my list of blogs I ♥ visiting!
ReplyDeleteHave a great Saturday!