
I am really into reusable bags these days and even better for me if they are pretty too! I recently was sent one from Baggu and love how much it doesn't look like the typical ones that are purchased at the checkout. Baggu has a variety of colors, sizes and even have bags for your produce! I seriously need one in every color! If you would like to win your own Baggu please visit the site and tell me which color you would choose.
For additional entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:
- If you are an email subscriber
- If you are a feedburner subscriber
- If you are a follower
- If you have my button
- If you tweet this and leave me the link
- If you post this and leave me the link



















Well, I simply love the caper and grey flower bags. BTW: I love reusable bags as well!
ReplyDeletenavybrat76@yahoo.com
http://military76brat.blogspot.com
tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/military76brat/status/2499420998
navybrat76@yahoo.com
http://military76brat.blogspot.com
Oooh, so many color choices. I love the rhubarb color!
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I love this site!! I too am into reusable bags. These by far are the prettiest I've seen. It was so hard to choose a color, but keeping my husband in mind I think I'd go for the deep ocean with the gray flower as my second choice.
ReplyDeleteI like the electric purple! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI like the electric purple. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteI follow via google reader as well.
ReplyDeleteI follow on twitter, here is my tweet RE http://bit.ly/dDPCt
ReplyDeleteLOVE the neon chevron style
ReplyDeleteemail subscriber
ReplyDeletefeed subscriber
ReplyDeleteI love the black flower bag, but I don't think DH would be too thrilled to carry that around... So I'd go with either the peacock or sage color. =)
ReplyDeletegaryandalesha at cox dot net
Follower!
ReplyDeleteButton on right sidebar!
ReplyDeletei like either rhubarb flower or kelly
ReplyDeleteaunteegem@yahoo.com
I am a blog follower
ReplyDeleteaunteegem@yahoo.com
I am a email subsriber
ReplyDeleteaunteegem@yahoo.com
My favourite is the Rhubarb Flower!
ReplyDeleteThanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
Email subscriber
ReplyDeleteThanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
I follow
ReplyDeleteThanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
Tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/2503833354
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
I would love the Caper flower baggu!
ReplyDeleteI am an email subscriber.
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via feed demon.
ReplyDeleteI am following.
ReplyDeleteTweeted:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Babasfarmlife/status/2503878435
Posted here:
ReplyDeletehttp://babasfarmlife.blogspot.com/2009/07/cool-giveaways.html
Posted on Facebook
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/home.php#/annectaylor1?ref=profile
nancyrobster@gmail.com
I like the peacock
ReplyDeletesylviawhit@gmail.com
rhubarb flower is very pretty
ReplyDeletesubscriber
ReplyDeleteI'm a fan of the Peacock color! Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeleteI subscribe :)
ReplyDeleteI follow. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI love the olive color, so cute!!
ReplyDeleteI am a true blue follower!
ReplyDeleteI think I am a feedburner subscriber
ReplyDeleteI love purple flower (and many others,too).
ReplyDeletewolfcarol451(at)gmail(dot)com
0
I subscribe by email.
ReplyDeletewolfcarol451(at)gmail(dot)com
Purple would be my choice - thanks! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via google reader - alicedemskehansen at gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI follow - alicedemskehansen at gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI love these bags and these awesome colors! I would pick the puple flower if I won.
ReplyDeletejenbutterfly12 at yahoo dot com
I'm an email subscriber.
ReplyDeletejenbutterfly12 at yahoo dot com
I subscribe via reader.
ReplyDeletejenbutterfly12 at yahoo dot com
I follow you (jenbutterfly12).
ReplyDeletei like the navy chevron
ReplyDeletethrouthehaze at gmail dot com
email subscriber
ReplyDeletethrouthehaze at gmail dot com
subscribe in google reader
ReplyDeletethrouthehaze at gmail dot com
have your button
ReplyDeletethrouthehaze at gmail dot com
I would pick the black flower bag.
ReplyDeletedaer0n_ at hotmail dot com
I am an email subscriber.
ReplyDeletedaer0n_ at hotmail dot com
I am a feedburner subscriber.
ReplyDeletedaer0n_ At hotmail dot com
I am a follower.
ReplyDeletedaer0n_ at hotmail dot com
i tweeted:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/daer0n/status/2509045155
daer0n_ At hotmail dot com
I blogged:
ReplyDeletehttp://ohmygiveaway.blogspot.com/2009/07/baggu-re-usable-bags-giveaway.html
daer0n_ At hotmail dot com
Love the Fuschia, and of course the pink is great not so bright :)
ReplyDeleteI'm a email subscriber :)
ReplyDeleteButton up :)
ReplyDeleteHttp://mom2mycrazy2.blogspot.com
What a lot of colors! I would pick smoke
ReplyDeletePurple Flower is my favorite!
ReplyDeletedelilah0180(at)yahoo(dot)com
Subscribe via google reader!
ReplyDeleteI love the Olive one...what a neat bag!
ReplyDeleteI am subscribed via email :)
ReplyDeleteI like the red. I like that there are so many different colors to pick from too. Hard! :)
ReplyDeletegahome2mom (at) gmail (d) com
sub
ReplyDeletegahome2mom at gmail dot com
button ABC listed LHD
ReplyDeletegahome2mom at gmail dot com
I have your button on my blog!
ReplyDeleteI like the Caper Flower. Thanks for this giveaway and please count me in
ReplyDeletechinook92(at)gmail.com
A nice bag to take everywhere, count me in.
ReplyDeleteI love the purple flower baggu. It look like it might even hold all my stuff & junk. I'm 52 and new to this and don't know what to do. So here is my email. okdebbie57@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteWow, I sure didn't expect that many choices! I am not good with choices, lol! I think the prettiest is the Rhubarb Flower. The added bonus, hubby won't appropriate it!
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Kiy @ RC&T
I am an email subscriber via my blogger email.
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Kiy @ RC&T
I am a feedburner subscriber via Bloglines.
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Kiy @ RC&T
I am also a follower!
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Kiy @ RC&T
And, last but not least, your button is on my blog. (Whew!)
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Kiy @ RC&T
I would pick the navy chevron
ReplyDeleteCanadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca
bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
I follow
ReplyDeleteCanadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca
bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
Wow! What a lot of choices!
ReplyDeleteI like the peacock color.
megalon22 at yahoo dot com
I just became a follower
ReplyDeletemegalon22 at yahoo dot com
I just subscribed via Google Reader
ReplyDeletemegalon22 at yahoo dot com
I love the red/red stripe---how fun!
ReplyDeleteI'd love the Chocolate!
ReplyDeletespitfyr323 at hotmail dot com
I'm a subscriber!
ReplyDeletespitfyr323 at hotmail dot com
I'd choose the Emerald colored bags
ReplyDeleteBlog: http://ninjafanpire.blogspot.com/2009/07/giveaways.html
ReplyDeleteI like the black flower and the berry
ReplyDeletei have ur button on my blog
ReplyDeleteliz-mytwoloves.blogspot.com
i subscribed on feedburner
ReplyDeleteI love the sage!
ReplyDeleteoheeyore at hotmail dot com
email subscriber
ReplyDeleteoheeyore at hotmail dot com
feedburner subscriber
ReplyDeleteoheeyore at hotmail dot com
These are great! I like the Honey Stripe. I wish I could enlarge them to see them a bit better on the website (maybe they can be enlarged I just couldn't find a way to do it). Thanks so much!
ReplyDeletejjfiji(at)hotmail(dot)com
So many choices! I'd love the grey flower!
ReplyDeleteI'm an email subscriber
ReplyDeleteI'm a Blogger follower
ReplyDeleteI'm a Feedburner subscriber
ReplyDeleteemail subscriber
ReplyDeletejjfiji(at)hotmail(dot)com
feedburner subscriber
ReplyDeletejjfiji(at)hotmail(dot)com
I like the Sage colored one!
ReplyDeleteI'm a Google reader subscriber
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via email
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower
ReplyDeleteI would choose HONEY STRIPE. My gosh I couldn't believe all the color choices...wow..thanks for giveaway
ReplyDeleteI am an email subscriber
ReplyDeleteI am a feedburner subscriber (google reader)
ReplyDeleteI tweeted this giveaway
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/iamcherdon/status/2793050720
I like the Chevron Navy Blue bag.
ReplyDeletemasonschwartz(at)hotmail(dot)com
I am a new email subscriber
ReplyDeletemasonschwartz(at)hotmail(dot)com
I follow your blog
ReplyDeletemasonschwartz(at)hotmail(dot)com