
For those of you with toddlers you know the importance of a great sippy cup. It needs to be leakproof, cute, functional, and BPA free. Well the newest design from Safe Sippy is all that. The Safe Sippy 2 from Kid Basix is a 2 in 1 sippy to straw cup! It's great for a toddler just learning how to use a sippy cup and can then grow with the toddler when they learn how to use a straw. It also comes with a cap to keep the sippy part clean in your diaperbag. It also has a travel plug to prevent leaks and spills.
I love stainless steal bottles. This bottle makes me feel comfortable when I give my boys a drink. If you would like your own Safe Sippy 2 please visit the site and tell me what your favorite color is.
For additional entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:
If you are an email subscriber
If you are a feedburner subscriber
If you are a follower
If you have my button
If you tweet this and leave me the link
If you post this and leave me the link
If you post this on Facebook leave me the link
Giveaway ends August 9th 11:59 pm Open to US only



















Pink is our favorite of the colors!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower too!
ReplyDeleteI like the Pink
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
an email subscriber
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
a feedburner subscriber
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
a follower
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
have your button
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/zebastyandylan/statuses/2903900864
zippieee@msn.com
I love the pink one!
ReplyDeletebrumley05 at msn dot com
I am an email subsciber!
ReplyDeletebrumley05 at msn dot com
I am a feedburner subscriber!
ReplyDeletebrumley05 at msn dot com
I am a follower of your blog!
ReplyDeletebrumley05 at msn dot com
I have your button on my blog page @ wwww.mcmahonlove.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletebrumley05 at msn dot com
I am a follower on Twitter (@Mommacrissy) and I tweeted! http://twitter.com/MommaCrissy/status/2908243062
ReplyDeletebrumley05 at msn dot com
I posted this site and giveaway notices on facebook : http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/posted.php?id=292000115&share_id=238944930017&comments=1&ref=nf#s238944930017
ReplyDeletebrumley05 at msn dot com
Blue is awesome
ReplyDeleteI am an email subscriber at salicestar@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI love the blue! And the green/turquoise one is a close second. :)
ReplyDeleteI am a follower
ReplyDeletecraftrookie.blogspot.com
I wear your button proudly (on my page, not my person.) :)
ReplyDeleteThe hot pink is my fav color and the sippy is awesome! all the mommies will be jealous.
ReplyDeleteI like the pink one for my granddaughter
ReplyDeleteI like the Pink Sippy.
ReplyDeletejenbutterfly12 at yahoo dot com
I'm an email subscriber.
ReplyDeletejenbutterfly12 at yahoo dot com
I follow you (jenbutterfly12).
ReplyDeleteI subscribe to your feed.
ReplyDeleteTweet, Tweet.
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/jenbutterfly/status/2918867667
I like the pink one
ReplyDeletesylviawhit@gmail.com
I subscribe
ReplyDeletesylviawhit@gmail.com
I love the blue & orange (I LOVE orange!)
ReplyDeleteEmail subscriber
ReplyDeleteFollower!
ReplyDeleteI have your button
ReplyDeleteTweeted- http://twitter.com/joannagiveaway/status/3065120905
ReplyDeleteWould love pink! Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeleteI follow. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI like the pink but I don't think my toddler boy would like that very much, so I guess I better say Blue!
ReplyDeleteI am a email subscriber
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog
ReplyDeleteI have your button on my blog, under the links tab.
ReplyDeletewww.txmykindarain.blogspot.com
Tweeted it!
ReplyDeleteusername:gutimom
I blogged about it!
ReplyDeletehttp://txmykindarain.blogspot.com/2009/08/safe-sippy-cup-giveaway.html
I like the blue best. Thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI am a follower
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I am an email subscriber
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I am a google reader subscriber
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I tweeted at http://twitter.com/justicecw/status/3147698769
ReplyDeletethanks, justicecw@hotmail.com
My fave is the blue color!
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via email
ReplyDeleteI follow via Blogger
ReplyDelete