Saturday, July 11, 2009

Moxie Shoes Review

I love shoes! Seriously- how many women don't? It pretty much comes with the territory. I really love them. Most of the time I will just wear flip flops but on Sunday that is my day for my feet to feel pretty. Now I have one more pair to help me out. Moxie Shoes has so many fabulous pairs and they were oh so generous in sending me my own pair of J.Renee Vincenta Black and White Slingback. They are so shiny and fun!


I REALLY love these Betsey Jonson shoes. They are calling to me! Moxie Shoes has such a large variety of fun and flirty shoes as well as accessories and jewelry. I really think that for designer shoes their prices are good as well. What is so cool about Moxie Shoes is that they do personal fittings and private parties. I would love to do a Girl's Night Out at Moxie Shoes! They also offer free shipping which is a huge bonus when I order online.

"MOXIE Shoes is celebrating its 1st anniversary in August. To thank you for your support, you have a chance to win a $1,000 shopping spree. For every $100 order placed online, you will enter for a chance to win. You may enter as many times as you like. All orders must be placed before midnight on 8-31-09. Returned orders will not qualify for the drawing. The winner will be randomly drawn on 9-01-09. Free shipping does not apply to orders outside the Continental United States. "

Also between now and July 31st if you make a purchase from Moxie Shoes just email them letting them know I referred you and I can get $10 off a purchase! I really need some savings!

1 comment:

  1. I have multiple pairs of shoes that I've bought from Susan and Moxie shoes! You just can't find shoes like these in the stores. They are so fun and flirty and just perfect when you want your feet to say....look at me! It's easy to shop online and customer service is A+! Great article Ashley!

    xoxo~Beth ChicGalleria.com Editor in Chief

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin