Monday, July 13, 2009

Shabby Apple Review and Discount

I have mentioned before that I don't get too fancied up unless it's for church. I never seem to have enough hours in the day to do hair and makeup let alone take a bath all by myself without the kids pounding on my door! When Sunday comes however I love to wear dresses! Give me a girly modern dress and I feel like a princess. That is exactly how I felt when I wore my new Shabby Apple dress yesterday. My boys said I looked like a princess and my hubby sure was smiling!
The dress I received is the 90 Words Per Minute dress and I love it for so many reasons. First off it is so comfortable! The material is high quality but very light weight perfect for summer. It is also easy to keep clean which is what I need with dirty little hands in my home. I also love all the details like how it is gathers on the sides and shoulders adding a retro touch.
I wish I could have one of every of the Shabby Apple designs. Shabby Apple Online Dress Boutique also carries girls dresses so your little one can look just as adorable as mommy as well as maternity and accessories to match. To purchase from Shabby Apple Online Dress Boutique visit their site here and don't forget the discount on my sidebar to use when checking out- ForeverandAlways15off good until July 31st.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin