This has to be by far my favorite eco-friendly giveaway item yet! LEHR sent me their environmetally friendly Propane Powered Eco Trimmer.
- Eco Friendly
- More Economical
- Lower fuel cost
- Lower maintenance cost
- 2 hours run time on one canister
- Easier to use/ safer to purchase and store
- No messy mixing of gas and oil
- No unwanted trips to the gas station
- No gas cans to transport or store
- Canisters are readily available
- Zero evaporative emissions
- Zero ozone depleting hydrocarbons
- Non toxic to ground water and soil
- 97% fewer particulates
- 96% fewer carcinogens
- Over 85% of propane used in this country is produced domestically
- Exceeds 2011 EPA emission standards
This trimmer is designed and engineered in the USA and is so awesome! My husband Cody was treating me like a queen when this was delivered. He told me he has never had anything this nice for the yard before! I even feel comfortable using this trimmer.
This Eco Trimmer is also a winner of the EPA Clean Air Excellence Award and can be purchased at Home Depot, Ace, True- Value, Do It Best, Meijer, Tractor Supply and Sears under the Craftsman label powered by Lehr.
Guess what? Since Lehr is so generous they are giving one lucky winner their own Propane Powered Eco Trimmer! To enter please visit their site and tell me another Lehr product that catches your eye.
For additional entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:( I have another way to gain an extra entry:)
If you are an email subscriber
If you are a feedburner subscriber
If you are a follower
If you have my button
If you tweet this and leave me the link
If you post this and leave me the link
If you post this on Facebook and leave me the link
Giveaway ends August 3rd 11:59 pm Open to the US