Saturday, July 18, 2009

Diaper Cakewalk Review


I have always thought diaper cakes are a great present to give any new mother. They are not only cute but are a must have when you have a baby. I think it is the perfect decoration to a baby shower since it looks like a piece of art and then the mom gets her diapers! I was able to get my very first diaper cake from Diaper Cakewalk. It is SO adorable! It is for a boy ( is that a sign of what awaits me in the future?) and has the cutest toys and ribbon decorating it. I am really impressed with how strong it is. The diapers are really secure so I don't have to worry about my cake falling apart.

Diaper Cakewalk has so many really great different types of diaper cakes. My favorite is the Eco-friendly cake. An idea on the site mentions that if you are visiting a new mother in the hospital then bring a diaper cake instead of flowers. I know I would rather that! Diaper Cakewalk has even been used by several celebrities. I really like the site because they have so many great baby shower ideas including games and decorating tips. There is even do it yourself diaper cakes! If you want to make a diaper cake then click here. My favorite item on the site are some really cute scrubs for you little one! I want a set for my next baby.

I can't wait to find out what one of my very dear friends is having so that I hopefully can use my diaper cake at her baby shower. This diaper cake will make such a great addition and I know she will love it. If you are looking for a new baby gift idea then you have to visit Diaper Cakewalk!

2 comments:

  1. These cakes make me want to have another baby...well, maybe not that much...LOL

    ☼Hope you're having a sunshine ☼ filled Sunday!☼

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I found your Blog through Emma. The first post that caught my eye was this. I am making a Diaper Cake for my friend whom is having twins (boy & girl). I'm sure this site will give me ideas =).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin