
The other day I received a great package of creative tools from Crayola. My boys were so excited when the package came! They got to try out
Color Explosion--Extreme Surprises (Black)
Color Surge-Classic Tips
Giant 3D Sidewalk Chalk
Sidewalk Crayons
Their creative juices have really been flowing since then. I love the Color Explosion. The marker that comes with it can only be seen on the Color Explosion paper which means less mess for me! My boys favorites were the Giant 3D Sidewalk Chalk. They look so cute with their 3D glasses trying to walk through their drawings with everything in 3D. What I enjoyed most about these products is that they allow my boys to express themselves creatively while getting some great one on one time with mom or dad.
At Crayola they are having the Outdoor Challenge where you pledge to play everyday. What a great goal! I am making that pledge since I get too caught up with housework and running errands.
One winner will receive their own box of Crayola products that I received! To enter please visit the Crayola site and tell me what product you would like to try.
For additional entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:
If you are an email subscriber
If you are a feedburner subscriber
If you are a follower
If you have my button
If you tweet this and leave me the link
If you post this and leave me the link
If you post this on Facebook leave me the link
Giveaway ends Aug. 13th 11:59 pm Open to the US only



















Cool! I'd like to try the 3D sidewalk chalk!
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog!
ReplyDeleteI would like to try the color wonder markers.
ReplyDeleteI am an e-mail subscriber.
ReplyDeleteTwittered here: http://twitter.com/JustForMeAndYou/status/2870012858
ReplyDeleteI would say the color wonder markers are about the most amazing things EVER!
ReplyDeleteI would love to try the 3D chalk because yeah, my girls would love it, but I'm extremely curious myself!
ReplyDeleteMy daughter would love the Drop & See
ReplyDeletesaradavis1 at gmail
subscribe rss
ReplyDeletefollower
ReplyDeletetweet http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/2877462504
ReplyDeleteI would love to try the Air Dry Clay!!
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via email!
ReplyDeletecrystalmarieporter at gmail dot com
I subscribe via feedburner!
ReplyDeletecrystalmarieporter at gmail dot com
I have your button!
ReplyDeletehttp://musicandmommies.blogspot.com
crystalmarieporter at gmail dot com
I like the Sidewalk Paint Sprayer
ReplyDeletesylviawhit@gmail.com
I'd love: Crayola® Color Surge Classic Tip Set
ReplyDeleteemail subscirber
ReplyDeleteI think my little man would enjoy the Rainbow Rake! Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeleteI would like the Crayola Color Wonder markers.
ReplyDeleteI'd love to try the Model Magic Fusion products with my kids. Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeletetreflea4 at gmail dot com
I suscribe by email.
ReplyDeletetreflea4 at gmail dot com
I suscribe in Google Reader.
ReplyDeletetreflea4 at gmail dot com
My son could use the tidy top. Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeletesweetascandy579 at yahoo dot com
I would love to have their Color Explosion Extreme Surprises for the children.
ReplyDeletetamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
I am an email subscriber.
ReplyDeletetamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
I am a subscriber by feedburner.
ReplyDeletetamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
I like the activity tote. For on the go!!
ReplyDeleteI am an email subscriber. rkcoburn@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI subscribe to google reader!
ReplyDeleteI have your button.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=1258502645&ref=name
ReplyDeletePosted on Facebook
Posted on my blog: kryssyhereandnow.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteI really love the Scribble and Sing Art Station. That is so cute! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteI'm subscribed by email.
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower.
ReplyDeleteI tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/kewpiedoll04/status/2897970213
I would like to try the 3D sidewalk chalk. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteI follow via email
ReplyDeleteI follow via twitter and sent a tweet RE http://bit.ly/bVRel
ReplyDeleteI'd love to try the color wonder markers!
ReplyDeleteI would like to try the Color Wonder Glitter Paper Set! My little girl is SO into princesses and glitter right now!
ReplyDeleteCherryBlossomsDesign at hotmail
I subscribe via email: kileydianesmith AT gmail
ReplyDeleteCherryBlossomsDesign at hotmail
I follow your blog!
ReplyDeleteCherryBlossomsDesign at hotmail
I subscribe via google reader also!
ReplyDeleteCherryBlossomsDesign at hotmail
I have your button here:
ReplyDeletepeonieblossoms.blogspot.com
CherryBlossomsDesign at hotmail
I twittered here:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/CherryBlossBaby/status/2921889080
CherryBlossomsDesign at hotmail
The finger paints would be great, my daughter loves fingerprinting!
ReplyDeleteThanks for hosting this giveaway!
I subscribe with addy yzgirl4 at verizon dot net.
ReplyDeleteAlthough, if by the slim chance I win, please email me at gigglesandlollipops at gmail dot com, thanks!...lol
I follow your blog.
ReplyDeleteI have your button...thanks!
ReplyDeletehttp://flyinggigglesandlollipops.blogspot.com/
I'd love to try their model magic - looks really fun. Thanks! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI follow - alicedemskehansen at gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via google reader - alicedemskehansen at gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI have your button at www.alicedemskehansen.blogspot.com - thanks! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI'd like to try the Giant Coloring pages, even though we already have some at the house, haha. They are a lot of fun.
ReplyDeleteI'm a Follower
ReplyDeleteTweeted about it: http://twitter.com/NinjaFanpire/status/3064827350
ReplyDeleteLink in a Blog post: http://ninjafanpire.blogspot.com/2009/07/contests-ending-today-july-27th.html
ReplyDeleteI'd love the Sidewalk Paint Sprayer!
ReplyDeletespitfyr323 at hotmail dot com
I'm an e-mail subscriber!
ReplyDeletespitfyr323 at hotmail dot com
We'd love to try the Model Magic Fusion - looks like fun. Thanks!
ReplyDeletejjfiji(at)hotmail(dot)com
subscribe in google reader
ReplyDeletejjfiji(at)hotmail(dot)com
blog follower
ReplyDeletejjfiji(at)hotmail(dot)com
I would love to try the oil pastels!
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog
ReplyDeleteI have your button on my blog, under the links tab
ReplyDeleteI tweeted this giveaway
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/gutimom
I subscribe via email
ReplyDeleteI blogged about the giveaway
ReplyDeletehttp://txmykindarain.blogspot.com/2009/08/crayola-product-giveaway.html
I would like to try the crayola beginings baby!
ReplyDeletelink to facebook
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/note.php?saved&&suggest¬e_id=124344991457
Oh my kids would LOVE the 3D chalk!!
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via e-mail :)
ReplyDeleteI also am a follower!
ReplyDeleteI tweeted at http://twitter.com/MadyBren :o)
ReplyDeleteAlso blogged here http://madyandbrennen.blogspot.com/2009/08/checking-in-and-giveaway-alert.html :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Crayola and all of their products. I think one of the only ones we have not tried yet is Model Magic so I need to grab that one! Thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI am a follower
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I follow on twitter - username is justicecw
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I tweeted at http://twitter.com/justicecw/status/3147563867
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I'd like to try the Crayola Washable Techno Brite Markers. Thanks ~ megalon22{at}yahoo{dot}com
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via Google Reader
ReplyDeletemegalon22{at}yahoo{dot}com
I follow ~ megalon22{at}yahoo{dot}com
ReplyDeleteI'd like to try the 3D sidewalk chalk as well.
ReplyDelete