
I am really into reusable water bottles right now and love all of the new designs that are out. The coolest one that I have found so far has to be the Kor One Hydration Vessel. There are four different color options available and each color represents a non profit organization that is a part of Kor's Thirst for Giving program.
I received a blue one which represents ocean protection. The organization is The Agalita Marine Research Foundation. How neat! A pretty bottle that also helps great causes!
The Kor One Hydration Vessels also comes with a Kor stone - a disc shaped token that has a positive message on it. Every time you open it to take a drink you get positive vibes too!
To learn more about the Kor One Hydration Vessels or to purchase your own please visit here.



















Video shows how designers created the hydration vessel. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkxlM5LmM_o
ReplyDelete