So I am finally taking the plunge and committing myself to Twitter. It is time. Now all I need is one of those super cute and bubbly Twitter buttons- and a Facebook- does anyone know how I can get my hands on some? That way I can add two more ways to gain entries for giveaways!
And if you follow me on Twitter I will totally follow you! My twitter name is barnharts. Peace!
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















following you on twitter now
ReplyDeletethere are LOTS of buttons
did you google twitter buttons?
that way you can choose the one you like best
same thing with facebook
☼ Happy Wednesday ☼
I've got your back, girlfriend. :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.shabbyblogs.com/button.html
Enjoy!
Following you on twitter :)
ReplyDeleteShabby blogs has the cutest stuff for blogs, love it!
Love the shabby blogs buttons, those are the ones I use! I'm @slavetosave on twitter. I'll start following you!
ReplyDeleteI'll go find you on Twitter... I just signed up a week or so ago!
ReplyDelete