
Did you get the chance to read my Flokati rug review? If not you can read it here. I am so happy to announce that now they are offering one reader their own 3x5 leather shag rug in your choice of color!!!!!!!!!!!!! How awesome is that? They are so pretty! To enter please visit Rugs USA and tell me which color you would choose. For additional entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:
- If you are an email subscriber
- If you are a feedburner subscriber
- If you are a follower
- If you have my button
- If you tweet this and leave the link
- If you post this and leave the link



















I love the pink rug!
ReplyDeletealways_317537(at)yahoo(dot)com
I'm an email subscriber =)
ReplyDeletealways_317537(at)yahoo(dot)com
I'm a feedburner subscriber too! =)
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog =)
ReplyDeleteI tweeted!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/laughwithleslie/status/2427822388
I like the brown
ReplyDeleteaunteegem@yahoo.com
email subsriber
ReplyDeleteaunteegem@yahoo.com
a blog follower
ReplyDeleteaunteegem@yahoo.com
I like the black one but i also really like the blue fur one!
ReplyDeleteI love the Brown.
ReplyDeleteI subscribe in email.
ReplyDeleteI subscribe to your feed.
ReplyDeleteTwittered here: https://twitter.com/JustForMeAndYou/status/2429022485
ReplyDeleteI'd have to go with the dark brown leather shag.
ReplyDeleteLadytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
Current follower
ReplyDeleteLadytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
Email Subscriber
ReplyDeleteLadytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
Google Reader subscriber
ReplyDeleteLadytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
this is utterly fabulous!! unique!! and I want it!! :) I want it in brown. It will look terrific on my hardwood floors in my log cabin home. YES!!!
ReplyDeleteI get your feed via Google Reader
ReplyDeleteI tweeted here http://twitter.com/tnshadylady/status/2438706267
ReplyDeleteI would choose the black rug. This is such a cool rug.
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower of your blog.
ReplyDeleteI'm also an email subscriber.
ReplyDeleteglamorousbeauty@ymail.com
I'm also a google feed reader subscriber.
ReplyDeleteI would choose the black rug (it would go so nicely with my decor). :)
ReplyDeleteI subscribe to your RSS feed.
ReplyDeleteI just tweeted, too: http://twitter.com/momchelle/status/2439304457
ReplyDeleteI would love the brown rug.
ReplyDeletesubscribe to your RSS feed
ReplyDeleteFollower
ReplyDeleteI would pick the brown.
ReplyDeleteI am an email subscriber.
ReplyDeleteI am a feed subscriber.
ReplyDeleteI am a follower.
ReplyDeleteTweeted:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Babasfarmlife/status/2444260594
I think that these rugs look very cool. My favorite is the Black Leather Rug!
ReplyDeletecyclona66(at)aol(dot)com
I am a subscriber
ReplyDeletecyclona66(at)aol(dot)com
love the Beige!
ReplyDeletefollow
ReplyDeleteemail subscriber
ReplyDeleteI like the dark brown
ReplyDeleteylviawhit@gmail.com
I subscribe by email
ReplyDeletethe beige one would be perfect. thanks
ReplyDeletefollower
ReplyDeletei like the brown . these are sure unique rugs :) pretty neat!
ReplyDeletei follow. .. .
ReplyDeletesubscriber
ReplyDeleteI'd choose dark brown - thanks! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI have your button at www.alicedemskehansen.blogspot.com - thanks! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI'm a feedburner subscriber via google reader - alicedemskehansen at gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI follow - alicedemskehansen at gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI would get the beige rug- gorgeous!
ReplyDeletecassandra@aubut.net
I follow your blog
ReplyDeletecassandra@aubut.net
Feedburner subscriber
ReplyDeletecassandra@aubut.net
subscribe via email
ReplyDeletecassandra@aubut.net
I'm loving the Black! Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeleteI subscribe :)
ReplyDeleteI'd like toe brown one. Thansk for the chance.
ReplyDeletesweetascandy579 at yahoo dot com
I would love a beige one.
ReplyDeletersgrandinetti@yahoo(dot)com
Hard to decide between the Beige and the Brown, but I choose Beige.
ReplyDeleteI like the Dark Brown...thank you!
ReplyDeleteDark brown looks good!
ReplyDeletedelilah0180(at)yahoo(dot)com
I subscribe via google reader!
ReplyDeleteFollower!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'd pick this in dark brown!
ReplyDeletecontact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com
Got your button!
ReplyDeleteP.S. This just might be one of the coolest giveaways you've had! I so want this!!
contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com
I would choose the dark brown color! Love it!
ReplyDeleteFollower!
ReplyDeletesubscriber via email-autum22@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteHave your button on the right hand side of my blog in the scroll!
ReplyDeleteautum22@gmail.com
tweeted-http://twitter.com/AutumH/status/2543905992
ReplyDeleteCool rug! I would choose beige.
ReplyDeletepartymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
I really like the brown!
ReplyDeletejedoggett@embarqmail.com
Hey, I think any of them would be fine by me! They are pretty neat! Brown or Beige anything goes!
ReplyDeleteI really love the dark brown color!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the entry
Tonyamcrain [at] aol.com
I follow
ReplyDeleteI'd choose either the black or beige to go in my new back entryway!
ReplyDeleteI'd choose the black - thanks!
ReplyDeletejjfiji(at)hotmail(dot)com
Those do look cool!
ReplyDeleteI follow :)
ReplyDelete