Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Lush Review


I knew that I could find all natural products that produced results that are even better than the cheap stuff I buy at Walmart! Lush sent me some fabulous shampoo and conditioner products for my hair and don't know if I will be able to use anything else. Lush generously sent me Big Shampoo, Seanik Shampoo Bar, Hair Doctor and Veganese Hair Conditioner.
When I opened the box I immediately smelt all the wonderful natural scents. I love each product they sent me but my favorite is the Big Shampoo. First of all a little goes a long, long way. I know this stuff will last me quite awhile. Next I love how unique it is. The raw sea salt, seaweed, lemon and lime juice really makes me want to eat my hair all day long. The scent lasts but is not overpowering just fresh. Then I follow up with the Veganesse conditioner. My hair is so soft after I use the Lush products. The Hair Doctor is a great treatment to use to repair my hair and the Seanik is perfect for traveling as it comes in a cute container.

I really am so impressed with Lush and wish I could sample all of their products. They have SO many items to choose from. I am definitely going to be giving Lush as presents for Christmas this year ( but only to people who are really deserving:) ). I know I will be thanked over and over. The entire Lush collection can be viewed at Lush.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin