Thursday, July 30, 2009

Nature's Baby Organics Review

I try to only use natural skincare products on my boys. My oldest suffered from ezcema when he was a baby and none of the over the counter stuff helped. I was determined to use only natural things on their skin. I was so happy to hear about Nature's Baby Organics products and even more excited that now I don't have to go to some fancy health food store to buy it. Nature's Baby Organics are now being sold at Target stores!

Here is a little info from their site:
"We will not bring any new product to market until we get at least a 96% approval rate from our test group. As a family we only want the best for you and your family. That is why we even certified our own Aloe Farm to ensure its purity so we could have Aloe without pre-preserved Methylparabens and Phenoxythanol. You can expect only the finest ingredients and performance from our family to yours."

Nature's Baby Organics was kind enough to send me their Tangy Tangerine Bubble Bath to try. My boys love the smell as much as I do. I have had a really hard time finding all natural organic bubble bath for my boys. I can find plenty of other bath products but bubble bath is not as common. I really love Nature's Baby Organics and can't wait to try all the other products in their line. They have everything from Shampoo to Ah-Choo Chest Rub-I better start stocking up! For a list of Target stores to purchase these great products visit Nature's Baby Organics.

1 comment:

  1. I suffer from eczema, as well as a few of my nieces and nephews. I've never come across a natural organic bubble bath before! I'll have to look into it. Sounds great. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin