Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My Little Seat Review and Giveaway


Baby gear always takes up too much space! I have been saving so many items for when we have another baby and I am tired of storing things that I don't use! I also have a problem with limited living space and am already worried about adding a another baby's items to our small house.

When I saw My Little Seat all I could think of was" Why didn't I think of that?" The Sling Style Travel High Chair is seriously the handiest baby item I have ever had. My Little Seat is a completely washable, foldable, and portable alternative to a high chair. My Little Seat is so easy to attach to an adult chair and can be purchased for a square chair or a rounded chair.

This is such a great idea for traveling, restaurants, holidays, or small spaces like ours! No more bulky high chairs for us. My Little Seat also comes with a handy matching carrying case. One winner will receive their very own My Little Seat! To enter please visit the site and tell me which style you would choose.

For additional entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:
If you are an email subscriber
If you are a feedburner subscriber
If you are a follower
If you have my button
If you tweet this and leave me the link
If you post this and leave me the link
If you post this on Facebook and leave me the link

Giveaway ends Aug. 7th 11:59 pm Open to the US

50 comments:

  1. I would choose Biggy Buttons! These are such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the All My Lovin pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Dream Feed pattern!
    cassandra@aubut.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Email subscriber
    cassandra@aubut.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. google reader subscriber
    cassandra@aubut.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have your button- www.aubutfamily.blogspot.com
    cassandra@aubut.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. email subscriber

    ReplyDelete
  8. twitter
    www.twitter.com/salicestar

    ReplyDelete
  9. subscribe in reader

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the ALL MY LOVIN
    sylviawhit@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I subscribe
    sylviawhit@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would choose the dream feed. Thanks for the chance.

    sweetascandy579 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. The dream feed style is my favorite - thanks! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I follow - alicedemskehansen at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have your button at www.alicedemskehansen.blogspot.com - thanks! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would choose the dream feed style!

    Annalisa

    annashopper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm an email subscriber.

    Annalisa

    annashopper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm a follower.

    Annalisa

    annashopper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have your button.

    Annalisa

    annashopper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. tweeted- http://twitter.com/joannagiveaway/status/2946303263

    ReplyDelete
  21. I've looked at these before I think they are such a great idea! I like the All My Lovin style :)

    Thanks! JanuaryWish at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  22. tweet: http://twitter.com/LilahBean/status/2954128448

    JanuaryWish at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm a follower.

    JanauryWish at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  24. blogged http://beenamommy.blogspot.com/2009/08/forever-and-always-my-little-seat.html

    ReplyDelete
  25. facebook status (alka pa) http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000056059439&v=feed&story_fbid=115436564172&ref=mf

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm a fan of the Biggy Buttons! Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I would pick the biggy button! So cute! I could really use this one!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I have your button on my blog, under the links tabs

    www.txmykindarain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I tweeted it, username gutimom

    ReplyDelete
  30. Blogged about it!

    http://txmykindarain.blogspot.com/2009/08/little-seat-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  31. Biggy Buttons would be super for my son!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'd love Seaside Stripe, this would be useful when I take my daughter out to eat!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin