
If you haven't heard about PeaceLoveMom yet than you are missing out! peacelovemom.com has so many great shirts and accessories to celebrate being a mother. These aren't cutesy shirts that scream "I'm a mom!" They are classy and stylish and most important comfortable! I love the Peace Love Truly Mom shirt they sent me. It is so soft and I love the color. Most importantly the quality of the shirt is great. I also really love the feminine cut of the shirt.
PeaceLoveMom also has belts, tote bags, cute hats, and jewelry. I really want a belt! Thanks to the people at peacelovemom.com they are giving one reader their new Harmony Mom Chocolate Burn Out V Neck Tee. This is the first time this shirt is being given away! I'm so jealous of the winner :)To enter please visit the site and tell me your favorite item.
For additional entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:
If you are an email subscriber
If you are a feedburner subscriber
If you are a follower
If you have my button
If you tweet this and leave me the link
If you post this and leave me the link
If you post about this on Facebook and leave me the link
Giveaway ends August 6th at 11:59pm Open to the US
Can't wait to see if you have won? You can buy your own shirt using discount code BARNHARTS and get free shipping on orders over $25 in the Continental US.



















I love their tees! One of my favorites is the PeaceLove Grateful Mom Aqua Tee...but I have to say I would wear any of their stuff. Very cute!
ReplyDeleteI'm also following you on Google Friend Connect! :)
ReplyDeleteTweeted about your giveaway as well! :)
ReplyDeleteHttp://twitter.com/dacotahsgirl
The Camp Mom kiwi tank is my favorite! So cute!
ReplyDeletedanielle78@comcast.net
I follow your blog!
ReplyDeletedanielle78@comcast.net
My favorite is the happy mom crandberry soft tee!
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I'm an email subscriber.
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I'm a follower.
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I have your button.
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I love the Peace Sign Mom black Tee
ReplyDeleterss subscriber
ReplyDeleteblogger follower
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is the Happy Mom mint tee in size 2XL 14. The 2 you have pics of are cute too. Blessings to you fhartman@frontiernet.net
ReplyDeleteemail subscriber fhartman@frontiernet.net
ReplyDeletefeed subscriber fhartman@frontiernet.net
ReplyDeletefollow fhartman@frontiernet.net
ReplyDeletetweeted id keepsakebaby
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/keepsakebaby/status/2807056311
fhartman@frontiernet.net
thanks!!!! :)
pick me
ReplyDeleteI really like the peacelovemom black soft tee.
ReplyDeleteoheeyore at hotmail dot com
feedburner subscriber
ReplyDeleteoheeyore at hotmail dot com
blog follower
ReplyDeleteoheeyore at hotmail dot com
oh myyyyyyyy goodness gracious!!!!!!! i would love one of these babies!! My fvorite just so happens to be the one they are giving away!!!!!!!!! HARMONY MOM CHOCOLATE BURNOUT V NECK TEE!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteoh yeah ... i can totally see ME wearing that shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like the Happy Mom pink tee.
ReplyDeletejenbutterfly12 at yahoo dot com
I'm an email subscriber.
ReplyDeletejenbutterfly12 at yahoo dot com
I follow you (jenbutterfly12).
ReplyDeleteTweet, Tweet.
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/jenbutterfly/status/2811995485
I love the Rock and Roll Mom burnout Tee!
ReplyDeletecassandra@aubut.net
Email subscriber
ReplyDeletecassandra@aubut.net
feedburner subscriber
ReplyDeletecassandra@aubut.net
I have your button! www.aubutfamily.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletewow, too cool ! i also love the PeaceLoveMom
ReplyDeleteBlack Comfy Thermal .
thanx
subscriber
ReplyDeletei follow . .. .
ReplyDeleteI love the Lucky Mom Cantaloupe tee.
ReplyDeletetreflea4 at gmail dot com
I suscribe.
ReplyDeletetreflea4 at gmail dot com
I follow.
ReplyDeletetreflea4 at gmail dot com
Loving the Rock and Roll Boy/Girl Baby shirt. Thanks for the chance!
ReplyDeleteI subscribe :)
ReplyDeleteI follow. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteWow! I didn't realize I'm ready for 2XL(14). lol
ReplyDeletePeaceLove Grateful Mom
Aqua Soft Tee is lovely. I like hearts alot. :)
gahome2mom at gmail dot com
follower
ReplyDeletegahome2mom at gmail dot com
button ABC listed LHD
ReplyDeletegahome2mom at gmail dot com
posted on MckLinky at LHD
ReplyDeletegahome2mom at gmail dot com
http://www.lovingheartdesigns.com/2009/07/wacky-wednesday.html
My favorite item is the Salmon PeaceLoveMom Canvas Tote
ReplyDeleteLadytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
I'm a follower
ReplyDeleteLadytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
I'm an email subscriber
ReplyDeleteLadytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
I'm a Google Reader subscriber
ReplyDeleteLadytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
PeaceLove Grateful Mom Chocolate Soft Tee is my pick!
ReplyDeletedelilah0180(at)yahoo(dot)com
Google reader subscriber!
ReplyDeletedelilah0180(at)yahoo(dot)com
Follower!
ReplyDeletedelilah0180(at)yahoo(dot)com
I love the Rock & Roll Mom Black Tee.
ReplyDeleteI've got your button on my blog.
ReplyDeleteI love the burn out chocolate peace dot tee.
ReplyDeleteI email subscribe.
ReplyDeleteI subscribe to feedburner.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is the Rock & Roll Mom
ReplyDeleteBlack Tee. Thanks.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
I love the Timeless Mom
ReplyDeleteAqua Burn Out Vneck Tee!
I am a follower!
ReplyDeleteI subscribe to feed burner
ReplyDeleteI love the PeaceLoveMom
ReplyDeleteWatermelon SoftTee
I posted on my blog: kryssyhereandnow.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteThis is posted on my facebook!
ReplyDeleteI love the Brushed Peace Sign Black Soft Tee in the soft jersey mom tees section - thanks! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI follow - alicedemskehansen at gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI have your button at www.alicedemskehansen.blogspot.com - thanks! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com
ReplyDeletei like the peacelove mom chocolate shirt
ReplyDeleteemail subscriber
ReplyDeletefollower
ReplyDelete