
So if you haven't caught onto this whole green living, eco-friendly bandwagon yet, then this next company will make you want to for sure. Greensender is company that provides products that make it easier for people to become a little more eco concious. They sell items like reusable water bottles, and bags to make going green an easy process.
I was able to get to try out my very own personalized pink Yoga Sigg bottle. from their Greensender Bottle Shop. They even put my name - Ashley- on it! I love it so much! It has encourage me to drink more water and not spend money on a drink when I am out running errands.
The wonderful people at Greensender are offering one reader their own choice of a personalized water bottle. To enter please visit the site and tell me what you would pick for your bottle. The best part is that in 10 days they will be adding over 80 new designs so you will have even more options to pick from!
For additional entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:
If you are an email subscriber
If you are a feedburner subscriber
If you are a follower
If you have my button
If you tweet this and leave me the link
If you post this and leave me the link
If you are an email subscriber
If you are a feedburner subscriber
If you are a follower
If you have my button
If you tweet this and leave me the link
If you post this and leave me the link
Giveaway ends July 30th 11:59 pm Open to US



















I would pick the pink bottle with the flower and my name in Chocolat Light! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteI tweeted!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/hayatiggs
I would choose the red bottle with the Chinese water sign. I would personalize it with my name. Thanks for hosting this giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI have your button on my blog.
ReplyDeletehttp://flyinggigglesandlollipops.blogspot.com/
Email subscriber with email addy yzgirl4 AT verizon dot net
ReplyDeleteI like the Re-think or tree drop design. Thanks for the fun giveaway.
ReplyDeleteI also subscribe via google reader. Thanks again.
ReplyDeletespackattak7(at)hotmail(dot)com
following your blog
ReplyDeleteemail subscriber
ReplyDeleteI would choose a pink bottle with the 'rethink' design and the name "Amelie Jo" written on it. Thanks for this giveaway. I've been wanting one of these bottles!
ReplyDeleteI would choose the green bottle with the flower on it!
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I'm a follower.
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I have your button.
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I'd choose a Green Bottle with my business name in Chocolat Light!
ReplyDeletespitfyr323 at hotmail dot com
I'm a subscriber!
ReplyDeletespitfyr323 at hotmail dot com
I'd love to have a pink one with a butterfly on it!
ReplyDeletetreflea4 at gmail dot com
I'm an email suscriber.
ReplyDeletetreflea4 at gmail dot com
I would choose the green with a butterfly on it--also my name
ReplyDeletesylviawhit@gmail.com
I subscribe by email
ReplyDeletesylviawhit@gmail.co
The green bottle with the peace sign would be my pick!
ReplyDeletedag888888[at]yahoo[dot]com
I subscribe via google reader!
ReplyDeletedag888888[at]yahoo[dot]com
I follow!
ReplyDeletedag888888[at]yahoo[dot]com
I like the Red bottle. I would get it personalized with my name and the Tree Drop..so pretty!!
ReplyDeletecyclona66(at)aol(dot)com
I would pick the green bottle with a peace sign.
ReplyDeletejedoggett@embarqmail.com
I follow!
ReplyDeletejedoggett@embarqmail.com
i like the peace sign
ReplyDeleteemail subscriber
ReplyDeleteI'd pick a blue bottle with the Tree drop on it.
ReplyDeleteLadytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
I'm a follower
ReplyDeleteLadytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
Email subscriber
ReplyDeleteLadytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
I'm a Google Reader subscriber
ReplyDeleteLadytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
I really like the green bottle w/tree drop and my name in the 'rosewood' font. (So far-might change my mind when they get the new designs!)Great giveaway.....1955nursehjc4me@myway.com
ReplyDeleteI'd want a green bottle, but I'm not sure what design(s), if any, I'd want on it.
ReplyDeleteBlog: http://ninjafanpire.blogspot.com/2009/07/giveaways.html
ReplyDeleteI follow
ReplyDeleteI would get a pink bottle with the butterfly! Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeleteI subscribe :)
ReplyDeleteI follow. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI would love one in pink with a flower and have my blog address in chocolat bold
ReplyDeleteThanks
matternu@aol.com
email subscriber
ReplyDeletematternu@aol.com
Add your button
ReplyDeletematternu@aol.com
I would love to have a bottle with the tree drop on it!
ReplyDeleteoheeyore at hotmail dot com
email subscriber
ReplyDeleteoheeyore at hotmail dot com
feedburner subscriber
ReplyDeleteoheeyore at hotmail dot com
blog follower
ReplyDeleteoheeyore at hotmail dot com
I'd get the peace sign on the pink bottle with a name in chocolat light font.
ReplyDeleteTweeted, http://twitter.com/sito50/status/2762256232
ReplyDeleteSo Adorable and trend! I would pick dark blue with chinese water symbol and my name in dark font. Thanks! jacquecurl1@gmail.com
ReplyDeletei am an email subcriber. jacquecurl1@gmail.com
ReplyDeletei subscribe by feedburner. jacquecurl1@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI follow.
ReplyDeleteI would choose the tree drop design on a blue bottle.
ReplyDeleteI like the white with the sun!
ReplyDeleteEmail subscriber!
ReplyDeleteFeed subscriber!
ReplyDeleteFollower!
ReplyDeleteTweeted- http://twitter.com/joannagiveaway/status/2916527591
ReplyDeleteI'd get the dark blue with skull art option for my bottle. It'd be for my husband =)
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via feedburner
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via email
ReplyDeleteI follow via Blogger
ReplyDeleteI'd pick the pink bottle with the skull design!
ReplyDeleteI'm a Google reader subscriber
ReplyDeleteI follow!
ReplyDelete