
I am a handbag and purse freak! I love designer handbags but really don't love the price. 4 The Love of Couture offers great designer bags like Coach and Juicy Couture at a great discount. They also have other fun accessories like perfume and sunglasses. Shipping is a $5 flat rate and free shipping over $150 purchase! I had the opportunity to sample a tote and love it. It's perfect for me to go to playdates and carry along the sunblock and sippy cups.
One lucky winner will receive this gorgeous Gigi Chantal Tan and White Print Canvas Purse with Crown Design! It retails for $53 but can be purchased for only $38 at 4 The Love of Couture! I really wish I had this bag- I absolutely adore it! To enter please visit the site and tell me what your favorite item is.Edited: Please note 4 the Love of Couture is going out of business but the giveaway item will still be honored. If the images are unavailable please leave a comment saying why you want to win this.
For additional entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:
If you are an email subscriber
If you are a feedburner subscriber
If you are a follower
If you have my button
If you tweet this and leave me the link
If you post this and leave me the link
Giveaway ends July 31st 11:59 pm Open to US only



















I like the Candy Jam Me & "My Minky" Giraffe with Fuchsia Gift Set
ReplyDeletesylviwhit@gmail.com
I subscribe by email
ReplyDeletesylviawhit@gmail.com
I follow
ReplyDeleteTweeted....http://twitter.com/TheRedheadRiter/status/2660119365
ReplyDeleteThe Rina Rich compact handbag is really nice!
ReplyDeletedag888888[at]yahoo[dot]com
I follow!
ReplyDeletedag888888[at]yahoo[dot]com
I subscribe via google reader!
ReplyDeletedag888888[at]yahoo[dot]com
The Christian Dior Christal Aviator sunglasses!
ReplyDeletedelilah0180(at)yahoo(dot)com
Subscriber!
ReplyDeletedelilah0180(at)yahoo(dot)com
Follower!
ReplyDeletedelilah0180(at)yahoo(dot)com
Wow - I'd love their silk duvet - deluxe in the bedding section. Maybe someday! Thanks - alicedemskehansen at gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via google reader - alicedemskehansen at gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI have your button at www.alicedemskehansen.blogspot.com - thanks! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com
ReplyDeleteMy favorite item is the Dooney & Bourke Small Emma Bag.
ReplyDeleteLadytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
I'm a Google Reader subscriber
ReplyDeleteLadytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
I need a new purse SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad! I hope I win, that bag is SO stinkin' cute!! My fave on their site is the Juicy Rouched Red Bowler bag, SO cute!!!
ReplyDeleteI have your button!! :)
ReplyDeletePlease include me in your giveaway. I am an email subscriber. I like the Maddie Powers Peach Sheba Bag. Thank you.
ReplyDeletemakeupgirl21@comcast.net
Please include me in your giveaway. I am a follower. I like the Maddie Powers Pink Sheba Bag. Thank you.
ReplyDeletemakeupgirl21@comcast.net
I love the Coach F10980-Signature Small Hobo Handbag
ReplyDeletejedoggett@embarqmail.com
tweeted http://twitter.com/annedoggett/statuses/2670155168
ReplyDeletejedoggett@embarqmail.com
What an awesome site! I like the Gigi Chantal™ Tan Woven Purse with Beige Faux Snakeskin Trim.
ReplyDeletehayatiggs at comcast dot net
I'm a Follower! :)
ReplyDeletehayatiggs at comcast dot net
I tweeted :)
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/hayatiggs
hayatiggs at comcast dot net
Oh do I need a bag! I love the Coach small hobo and I know someone who'd love the D & B Emma bag!
ReplyDeleteteeoff10@aol.com
I subscribe email and RSS feed!
ReplyDeleteI follow
ReplyDeleteLove that purse! My favorite item would have to be the Candy Jam me & minky gift sets! Too cute.
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I'm a follower.
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I have your button!
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
Oh, so cute. I loved the Candy Jam Personalized Blue Jumbo Dot Blanket.
ReplyDelete-Lauren
lauren51990 AT aol DOT com
I follow your blog.
ReplyDelete-Lauren
lauren51990 AT aol DOT com
I like the flirty apron by natity's design
ReplyDeletei have ur button on my blog
ReplyDeleteliz-mytwoloves.blogspot.com
i follow
ReplyDeleteI adore the STEVEN by Steve Madden Women's Antiguaa Platform Espadrilles in Black/ white!
ReplyDeleteemail subscriber
ReplyDeletetreneebarker(at)hotmail(dot)com
feedburner subscriber
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower - Tina Barker
ReplyDeletetweeted: http://twitter.com/warp65/statuses/2677212930
ReplyDeleteI love the Chantal brown handbag.
ReplyDeleteI have your button!
ReplyDeleteEmail subscriber by google rkcoburn@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the Reversable Bamboo Fringed Throw. Wish I had it!
ReplyDeleteGoogle reader Rss Feed complete!rkcoburn@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI'm an email subscriber.
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower.
ReplyDeletei love this site- I love Prada! They also have mink eyelashes- I want some!! haha
ReplyDeletecassandra@aubut.net
email subscriber
ReplyDeletecassandra@aubut.net
I have your button- www.aubutfamily.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletecassandra@aubut.net
I'm in love with the Silk Duvet --Light
ReplyDeleteEmail subscriber
ReplyDeletebjhopper(at)me(dot)com
Blog follower
ReplyDeletetweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/bridget3420/status/2677836715
LOOOVE: Dooney & Bourke Pink Tote
ReplyDeleteemail subscriber
ReplyDeleteI love the Mobile Edge Komen Milano Laptop Handbag, perfect for me!
ReplyDeleteThanks
matternu@aol.com
feedburner subscriber
ReplyDeletematternu@aol.com
follower
ReplyDeletematternu@aol.com
have your button
ReplyDeletematternu@aol.com
tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/velvet1116/status/2678444838
matternu@aol.com
Blogged about giveaway
ReplyDeletehttp://freebies4meandu.blogspot.com/2009/07/715-giveaway-list-3.html
prada for women :)
ReplyDeleteemail subscriber
ReplyDeletefollower
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/valerie2350/status/2681358177
ReplyDeletei like the Dooney & Bourke Small Emma Bag
ReplyDeletesilverhartgirl at gmail.com
i liked the juicy coutre MALIBOUS SUNGLASSES
ReplyDeleteroswello at hotmail dot com
i follow
ReplyDeletei have your button
ReplyDeleteI like the Ziggy Pink Leather Handbag. So cute!
ReplyDeleteI am a follower of your blog.
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via email.
ReplyDeleteI also have your button.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance at another amazing giveaway!!
I would love to get the Bamboo Baby Blanket Fleece for my daughter
ReplyDeleteI am a feedburner subscribes
ReplyDeleteI really like the Coach F10927 purse!
ReplyDeletei like the D&B pink tote
ReplyDeleteaddeviant006 at gmail dot com
follower
ReplyDeleteaddeviant006 at gmail dot com
have your button
ReplyDeleteaddeviant006 at gmail dot com
I went to their site, and it won't pull up any pictures of any of their items. There's a note that says they are closing, so maybe that's why.
ReplyDeleteMay I please still enter this giveaway? I hope so!
roseinthemorning [at] gmail [dot] com
I'm an email subscriber.
ReplyDeleteroseinthemorning [at] gmail [dot] com
I'm a feedburner subscriber.
ReplyDeleteroseinthemorning [at] gmail [dot] com
I'm a follower via Google Friend Connect.
ReplyDeleteroseinthemorning [at] gmail [dot] com
I tweeted about this giveaway...
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/HSBSuzanne/status/2790243664
roseinthemorning [at] gmail [dot] com
I blogged about this:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.homeschoolblogger.com/Suzanne/710754/
roseinthemorning [at] gmail [dot] com
I would love to win this bag because the color is great for summer and fall! I also love bags! Thanks! jacquecurl1@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI subscribe by email.
ReplyDeleteI subscribe by feedburner.
ReplyDeleteI follow. jacquecurl1@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI would love to have such a flirty, girly bag! My girls would probably try to claim it for their dress-up box it's so fun!
ReplyDeleteI email subscribe.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry to hear they're going out of business- that bag is GORGEOUS!
ReplyDeleteEmail subscriber!
ReplyDeleteFeedburner subscriber!
ReplyDeleteFollower!
ReplyDeleteTweeted- http://twitter.com/joannagiveaway/status/2919854656
ReplyDeleteI like the Maddie Powers Pink Sheba Bag!
ReplyDeletecassandra@aubut.net
email subscriber
ReplyDeletecassandra@aubut.net
feedburner subscriber
ReplyDeletecassandra@aubut.net
I have your button- www.aubutfamily.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletecassandra@aubut.net
follower
ReplyDeletecassandra@aubut.net
i really like the Candy Jam Me & "My Minky" Giraffe with Fuchsia Gift Set
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear they are going out of business. there were no images - but i would like to win this purse b/c it is great for summer/fall and looks like it will carry a lot. thanks!
ReplyDeletejjfiji(at)hotmail(dot)com
email subscriber
ReplyDeletejjfiji(at)hotmail(dot)com
subscribe in google reader
ReplyDeletejjfiji(at)hotmail(dot)com
blog follower
ReplyDeletejjfiji(at)hotmail(dot)com