Friday, June 26, 2009

Flokati Rug Review

Doesn't this look so soft? Well it is! This is a Flokati rug which is hand woven in Greece and 100% pure wool. They are all natural and are made of entirely organic fibers. That is a huge benefit for me. I received a duck egg blue Flokati rug and put it in my boys room right by their bed. That way when they first get out of bed their cute little feet will have something soft first thing in the morning!


These rugs are perfect for everyone but especially for those with hard wood floors. They are also great for winter because of their "thick insulating properties". I know you will love them as much as I do! Flokati rugs can be purchased at overstock.com and rugsusa.com

2 comments:

  1. How awesome! That does look soft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those rugs are sweet, if you like that style I just saw a whole collection of them on this website
    http://www.selectrugscanada.ca/
    Their selection is enormous! The free shipping is a nice touch too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin