It's no surprise that we have toys in our house. The boys love them and I really like when the toys are educational. That's why Thinktivity made a real impression on me. Thinktivity toys offer fun with a purpose. An example of this would be the cute Feed and Learn Singing Frog. With this toy you are given several animal cards and you put one in the frog's mouth and are asked questions and learn songs. The questions get the child to think about numbers, colors, and letters.Jackson and Ki really like this toy. I like how it encourages them to participate and gets them thinking. Thinktivity toys can be found at Target and make a great birthday present!
The wonderful people at Thinktivity are giving a reader their own Feed and Learn Singing Frog! To enter please tell me who you would give this toy to. For additional entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:
- If you are an email subscriber
- If you are a feedburner subscriber
- If you are a follower
- If you have my button
- If you tweet this and leave the link
- If you post this and leave the link
Giveaway ends June 12th 11:59 pm



















I would love to have this for my son!
ReplyDeletecassandra@aubut.net
I am an email subscriber
ReplyDeletecassandra@aubut.net
I follow
ReplyDeletecassandra@aubut.net
Thank you for the giveaway. If I won, I'd give this to my daughter.
ReplyDeleteThis would be great for when my niece and nephew come over so we all have something to play with
ReplyDeletesaradavis1 at gmail
follower
ReplyDeletesubscriber RSS
ReplyDeletetweeted http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/1943923818
ReplyDeleteThis would be for my daughter. amsbolda@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI subscribe to your email. amsbolda@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI subscribe to your feed. amsbolda@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI follow. amsbolda@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI have your button. amsbolda@hotmail.com
ReplyDeletetweeted. amsbolda@hotmail.com
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/1944349487
I would give it as a gift to a friend that has a toddler right now
ReplyDelete"Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Fun:
CoolCanucks.ca"
Can't I keep it for myself? I'd give it to my son - he just turned 3 and is starting to understand games.
ReplyDeletemelacan at hotmail dot com
Follower
ReplyDeletemelacan at hotmail dot com
subscribe in google reader
ReplyDeletemelacan at hotmail dot com
i would love it for my daughter!!! razzberry_girl@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI would give this toy to my son! Looks fun!
ReplyDeletebeckychart at gmail dot com
I subscribe though bloglines
ReplyDeletebeckychart at gmail dot com
This would a be wonderful toy for my daughter!
ReplyDeleteellybean (at) connected2christ.com
http://www.connected2christ.com/theblog
Button is on my blog.
ReplyDeleteI would give this to my handsome little nephew.
ReplyDeletebjhopper(at)me(dot)com
Email subscriber.
ReplyDeletebjhopper(at)me(dot)com
Feed subscriber
ReplyDeletebjhopper(at)me(dot)com
Tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/bridget3420
bjhopper(at)me(dot)com
Blogged here:
ReplyDeletehttp://freebies4meandu.blogspot.com/2009/05/thinktivity-giveaway.html
bjhopper(at)me(dot)com
This would be for my little man! Thanks.
ReplyDeleteI subscribe :)
ReplyDeleteI follow! Thanks.
ReplyDeleteI would give this to my grandson Devin. Thanks.
ReplyDeletegahome2mom at gmail com
follower
ReplyDeletegahome2mom at gmail com
subscriber by email
ReplyDeletegahome2mom at gmail com
button
ReplyDeletegahome2mom at gmail com
I'd give this to my son!
ReplyDeletei would love to win this for my son.
ReplyDeleteemail subscriber
ReplyDeleteI would give this to my daughter. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteEmail subscriber with addy yzgirl4 at verizon dot net
ReplyDeletefollower (yzgirl4)
ReplyDeleteI have your btton on my blogroll...thanks!
ReplyDeletesubscribe to your feed
ReplyDeleteI would love to play with this game with my grand daughter
ReplyDeleteThanks
matternu@aol.com
email subscriber
ReplyDeletematternu@aol.com
feedburner subscriber
ReplyDeletematernu@gmail.com
matternu@aol.com
Added button
ReplyDeletematternu@aol.com
This would be for my two young ones who are 17 months apart!
ReplyDeletecourtneytarver85 at yahoo dot com
Email subscriber!
ReplyDeletecourtneytarver85 at yahoo dot com
Feed subscriber!
ReplyDeletecourtneytarver85 at yahoo dot com
Follower!
ReplyDeletecourtneytarver85 at yahoo dot com
I would give this to my son who is in pre-k. I think it would be great for him! My younger daughter could also benefit!
ReplyDeletejenbutterfly12 at yahoo dot com
I'm a subscriber.
ReplyDeleteI'm a feedburner subscriber.
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower (jenbutterfly12).
ReplyDeleteI would love this for my daughter.
ReplyDeletepma_devri(at)hotmail(dot)com
I follow.
ReplyDeletepma_devri(at)hotmail(dot)com
My daughter--her birthday is in June.
ReplyDeleterenee
yeloechikee at hotmail dot com
I'd love to have this for my daughter! Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteannasmama0702@gmail.com
I tweeted:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1960986535
annasmama0702@gmail.com
If I won I would give the toy to my son. Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeletesweetascandy579 at yahoo dot com
i'd give it to my son!
ReplyDeleteaddeviant006 at gmail dot com
follower
ReplyDeleteaddeviant006 at gmail dot com
i have your button
ReplyDeleteaddeviant006 at gmail dot com
this would be for my children ages 8 and 3 yrs old
ReplyDeletenightowlmama at comcast dot net
I would give this to my 2 kiddos.
ReplyDeletetreflea4 at gmail dot com
I suscribed by email.
ReplyDeletetreflea4 at gmail dot com
I suscribed in Google Reader.
ReplyDeletetreflea4 at gmail dot com
I follow your blog.
ReplyDeletetreflea4 at gmail dot com
I would definately give this to my nephew, he'd have a lot of fun with it!
ReplyDeleteso cute! I would give it to my daughter :)
ReplyDeletethanks!
MelissaLN@verizon.net
I follow.
ReplyDeletejudithandmarc at comcast.net
I would give this to my daughter. She loves anything that makes music.
ReplyDeletejudithandmarc at comcast.net
I would give this to my daughter. She loves music toys, and I love educational toys.
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via email.
ReplyDeleteI just put your button on my blog.
ReplyDeleteI'd love to win this for my nephew. Thanks.
ReplyDeletepartymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
My nephew would love this! He's the smartest bundle of joy I've ever met and always willing to learn new things. This is just perfect!
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower!
ReplyDeleteI'd use this toy with our son!
ReplyDeletefollow
ReplyDeletesubscribe
ReplyDelete