
Ever since I have switched from liquid foundation to mineral makeup I have really noticed a difference in my skin. My skin feels like it can breathe when I use mineral makeup and I seem to have fewer breakouts. I don't think that I could ever go back to liquid. At Eve Organics they have a really great line of mineral makeup that I know my skin absolutely loves! Eve Organics mineral makeup ( and all of their products) are "free of parabens, preservatives, chemicals, and bismuth oxychloride (known to cause skin reactions, clog and enlarge pores)." So I am putting something pure on my skin!
Here is so more info from the site : " This purely natural mineral makeup reflects light to provide a healthy glow to your complexion. The zinc oxide and titanium dioxide in the foundations have an inherent SPF and are natural anti-inflammatories. This characteristic makes mineral makeup not only healthy for your skin (you can even sleep in it), but calming for rosacea and other skin conditions."

I have to admit I hate washing my face at night and frequently leave my makeup on and never have had any problems. Eve Organics sent me the Invisible Setting Powder and the Joyful Blush. The Invisible Setting Powder is used as the last step in putting on your makeup and I can't live without it! It really helps set my makeup so that it stays in place longer and absorbs my oils. I really loved the blush as well. The shade is just right for me and makes my skin feel so soft.
Eve Organics doesn't just have makeup. They have several products that are really good for your skin. I REALLY want to try the Super Oxi D Acne Serum & Moisturizing Complex . It helps keep your complexion clear!
Eve Organics is giving one lucky winner a choice between a blush or setting powder! To enter please go to Eve Organics and tell me a product you would like to try. For additional entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:
- If you are an email subscriber
- If you are a feedburner subscriber
- If you are a follower
- If you have my button
- If you tweet this and leave me the link
- If you post about this and leave me the link
Giveaway ends June 9th 11:59 pm



















I would love to try the Rejuv Skin Repair Cleanser (heck, the entire Balance line). :)
ReplyDeleteI am an email subscriber! :)
ReplyDeleteI am a feedburner subscriber (artemis_hi at yahoo dot com)
ReplyDeleteI am a follower. :)
ReplyDeleteI have your button on my site (artemishi.blogspot.com)
ReplyDeleteI tweeted this: http://twitter.com/ArtemisHi/status/1936374464
ReplyDeletei would try Super Oxi D Acne Serum & Moisturizing Complex
ReplyDeleteI would like to try the Renewal.
ReplyDeletebjhopper(at)me(dot)com
I'm a feed subscriber.
ReplyDeletebjhopper(at)me(dot)com
Tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/bridget3420
bjhopper(at)me(dot)com
I would love to try the Super Oxi D Acne Serum & Moisturizing Complex!
ReplyDeleteThanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
Blogged about it here:
ReplyDeletehttp://freebies4meandu.blogspot.com/2009/05/eve-organics-mineral-makeup-giveaway.html
bjhopper(at)me(dot)com
Email subscriber
ReplyDeleteThanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
RSS Subscriber!
ReplyDeleteThanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
I follow your blog!
ReplyDeleteThanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
Tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/1937896332
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI posted this on my Facebook page.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=513603379&ref=profile
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
Oh the camo eyeshadow!
ReplyDeleteI'd like to try the
ReplyDeleteSuper Oxi D Cleanser (Oily Skin). Thanks!
i would love to try the Quantum Quencher Facial Moisturizer (Combination Skin) razzberry_girl@hotmail.com
ReplyDeletei follow you...razzberry_girl@hotmail.com
ReplyDeletei suscribed....razzberry_girl@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteTheir Clear & Fresh Moisturizing Toner looks like something I'd like to try.
ReplyDeleteThanks for hosting this giveaway.
jake.lsewhere[at]gmail.com
I would like to try the
ReplyDeleteRejuv Skin Repair Cleanser for Combination Skin
crystalmarieporter at gmail dot com
I subscribe via email
ReplyDeletecrystalmarieporter at gmail dot com
I subscribe via feedburner!
ReplyDeletecrystalmarieporter at gmail dot com
I follow!
ReplyDeletecrystalmarieporter at gmail dot com
I have your button!
ReplyDeletecrystalmarieporter at gmail dot com
I'd love to try the Rewind Ultimate Skin Food & Firming Serum!
ReplyDeletespitfyr323 at hotmail dot com
I'm a subscriber!
ReplyDeletespitfyr323 at hotmail dot com
I would love to try the
ReplyDeleteFortifying Eye Repair Creme
"Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Fun:
CoolCanucks.ca"
I follow your blog
ReplyDeleteRejuv Skin Repair Cleanser sounds like something I could really use :)
ReplyDeleteThere are so many wonderful products offered at Eve Organics and the The Joyful Mineral Makeup Blush is such a pretty color it caught my eye right away! Also, the Super Oxi D Acne Serum & Moisturizing Complex looks like a fantastic product and so healthy and nourishing for the skin. Thanks so much for the chance to enter.
ReplyDeletejoannaonthelake@gmail.com
I am an Email Subscriber
ReplyDeletejoannaonthelake@gmail.com
I am a feedburner subscriber through my google reader
ReplyDeletejoannaonthelake@gmail.com
I am following your blog
ReplyDeletejoannaonthelake@gmail.com
I Twittered and here is the link
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/joannaonthelake/status/1940614947
joannaonthelake@gmail.com
I posted about this on facebook. My username is Joanna Smith and here is the link
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/posted.php?id=535152687&share_id=86245653201&comments=1&ref=nf#s86245653201
joannaonthelake@gmail.com
I would love to try the Rewind Ultimate Skin Food & Firming Serum!!
ReplyDeletecyclona66(at)aol(dot)com
I am a subscriber
ReplyDeletecyclona66(at)aol(dot)com
The Quantum Quencher Facial Moisterizer sounds great!
ReplyDeletegarlandofroses@gmail.com
Follower
ReplyDeletegarlandofroses@gmail.com
I'd love to try some mineral make-up. I've yet to! I'd love to try their Super Oxi D Cleanser (Oily Skin) too.
ReplyDeletecourtneytarver85 at yahoo dot com
Email subscriber!
ReplyDeletecourtneytarver85 at yahoo dot com
Feedburner subscriber too!
ReplyDeletecourtneytarver85 at yahoo dot com
I follow your blog.
ReplyDeletecourtneytarver85 at yahoo dot com
I would also love to try the
ReplyDeleteFortifying Eye Repair Creme
amsbolda@hotmail.com
I subscribe by email. amsbolda@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI subscribe to your feed. amsbolda@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI follow. amsbolda@hotmail.com
ReplyDeletetweeted. amsbolda@hotmail.com
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/1941469758
realitybbq*AT*gmail*DOT*com
ReplyDeleteMy favourite item from their store is the Rejuv Skin Repair Cleanser (Combination Skin).
Thank you!
realitybbq*AT*gmail*DOT*com
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower on Blogger/Google Friend. :) Thank you!
realitybbq*AT*gmail*DOT*com
ReplyDeleteTweeted! :) http://twitter.com/antispamgirl/status/1941810411
Thank you!
I'd love to try the Silky Cocoa Eyeshadow! :)
ReplyDeleteI am a follower via Google Friend Connect.
ReplyDeleteI'd like to try the eyeshadows, maybe start with "Opal"
ReplyDeleteI tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/juan_hurrican/status/1943045810
I would love to try the Super Oxi D Acne Serum & Moisturizing Complex sounds like something my skin really needs at the moment
ReplyDeleteCamo Eyeshadow looks great! Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeleteI follow! Thanks.
ReplyDeleteThe Super Oxi D Acne Serum & Moisturizing Complex sounds great!
ReplyDeletepma_devri(at)hotmail(dot)com
I follow.
ReplyDeletepma_devri(at)hotmail(dot)com
I'd really like to try Eve Organics Quantum Quencher Facial Moisturizer (Combination Skin).
ReplyDeleteLadytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
Quantum Quencher Facial Moisterizer
ReplyDeletei reeeeallly need a moisturizer
charlottexwhoa@aol.com
i would love to try the quantum quencher facial moisturizer!
ReplyDeletemisobanana@gmail.com
I would love to try the finger food lotion. I bet this would really work! Thanks! jacquecur11@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI subscribe to feed. jacquecurl1@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI'd like to try the Fortifying Eye Repair Creme
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/henglish/status/2079598276
ReplyDeleteI would love to try their makeup brush set!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower! :)
ReplyDeleteoh wow, love this giveaway!! I'm a feedburner subscriber:)
ReplyDeleteAnd I follow:)
ReplyDeleteFair Foundation - O1 this is my fave, looks like a really nice color!
ReplyDeleteemail subscriber:)
ReplyDeleteThe Super Oxi D Cleanser for Oily Skin looks great!
ReplyDeleteI'm a Feedburner subscriber (Bloglines)
ReplyDeleteI'd like to try the Fortifying Eye Repair Creme. Thanks.
ReplyDeletepartymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
I'd love to try their black eyeliner!
ReplyDeleteI'm a subscriber via email!
ReplyDeleteI would love to try the Quantum Quencher Facial Moisturizer
ReplyDeleteThanks
matternu@aol.com
RSS subscriber
ReplyDeletematternu@aol.com