
I really like finding unique jewelry. You know the kind that you don't really see other people wearing because a million other companies had the same idea... That is why I really like Pickled Tink, and I know you will too!
Pickled Tink ( I keep typing Tickled Pink!) offers really cute personalized necklaces with colorful and unique charms. The charms can have initials or you can pick from certain words. I got to sample a wonderful one that I put on right when it came in the mail. My charms said Blessed Mom. I have to show off my mom power, right? I really love it and the quality of the necklace. What really impressed me was the packaging. It came in the cutest little tin with a chic black drawstring bag.

Pickled Tink is offering a great giveaway for one lucky winner- a necklace with a choice of two charms! To enter please visit Pickled Tink and tell me which charms you would choose ( by the way the site is just too cute!) For additional entries please leave me a separate comment for each of the following:
- If you are an email subscriber
- If you are a feedburner subscriber
- If you are a follower
- If you have my button
- If you tweet this and leave me the link
- If you post this and leave me the link
Giveaway ends June 10th 11:59 pm
Also you can receive 25% off any order from Pickled Tink! Just use code 'blessed' which is good for 30 days.



















I'd choose loved, sister, the letter k and blessed! :)
ReplyDeleteI am a follower via Google Friend Connect.
ReplyDeleteI would get the letters Z and D
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
email subscriber
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
feedburner subscriber (google)
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
follower
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
have your button
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
tweet
ReplyDeletezebastyandylan
http://twitter.com/zebastyandylan/statuses/1943368732
zippieee@msn.com
I love the lavender love word mom, tangerine custom word Jennifer, chocolate lime custom in the word Maddie
ReplyDeletenavybrat76@yahoo.com
http://military76brat.blogspot.com
sporting your button
ReplyDeletenavybrat76@yahoo.com
http://military76brat.blogspot.com
i would choose the blessed, p, loved and mommy (i think)
ReplyDeleteI would totally chose the letters R and B (in lavendar and chocolate lime)
ReplyDeleteI am an email subscriber (bethwade1 at gmail dot com)
ReplyDeleteI am a feedburner subscriber (artemis_hi at yahoo dot com)
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog. :)
ReplyDeleteI have your button on my blog (artemishi.blogspot.com)
ReplyDeleteI would love the color Little Boy Blue with the letter B! Thanks.
ReplyDeleteI subscribe :)
ReplyDeleteI follow! Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeleteI'd like F and T for my daughters. Tangerine and another color. Thanks.
ReplyDeletegahome2mom at gmail dot com
button on blog ABC listed
ReplyDeletegahome2mom at gmail dot com
follower
ReplyDeletegahome2mom at gmail dot com
I would choose one that says mom and one that says son
ReplyDelete"Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Fun:
CoolCanucks.ca"
I would chose:
ReplyDelete1.) Petal Pink with the word "Blessed"
2.) Little Boy Blue with the letter "C"
garlandofroses@gmail.com
Email subscriber
ReplyDeletegarlandofroses@gmail.com
I'd choose Chocolate Lime - Blessed, and Lavender Love - Blessed. Doubly blessed!
ReplyDeletespitfyr323 at hotmail dot com
I'm a subscriber!
ReplyDeletespitfyr323 at hotmail dot com
realitybbq*AT*gmail*DOT*com
ReplyDeleteMy favourite items are the Lavender Love "S" and Little Boy Blue "L".
Thank you!
realitybbq*AT*gmail*DOT*com
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower on Blogger/Google Friend. :) Thank you!
realitybbq*AT*gmail*DOT*com
ReplyDeleteTweeted! :) http://twitter.com/antispamgirl/status/1954273218
Thank you!
I would love the lavender love with the letter D and petal pink with the word mom.
ReplyDeletepma_devri(at)hotmail(dot)com
I follow.
ReplyDeletepma_devri(at)hotmail(dot)com
I have your button.
ReplyDeletehttp://devsfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/
pma_devri(at)hotmail(dot)com
I'd choose the Tangerine with the word Laugh and the Chocolate Lime with the word Love
ReplyDeleteI tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/juan_hurrican/status/1959135566
I'd pick the "mommy" charm in pink and a "blessed" in lavender! Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteannasmama0702@gmail.com
I tweeted:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1961001683
annasmama0702@gmail.com
I subscribe via RSS feed, too!
ReplyDeleteannasmama0702@gmail.com
I would choose mommy, blessed and the letter A.
ReplyDeleteI love the petal pink.
ReplyDelete=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com
rss subscriber
ReplyDelete=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com
i'd get the tangerine 'mom and little boy blue A
ReplyDeleteaddeviant006 at gmail dot com
follower
ReplyDeleteaddeviant006 at gmail dot com
I would get the lavender: word mom
ReplyDeleteand the petal pink: letter L
thanks! MelissaLN@verizon.net
I follow.
ReplyDeletejudithandmarc at comcast.net
I would choose the MOM in petal pink charm. So cute.
ReplyDeletejudithandmarc at comcast.net
Too cute!!! I'd pick M and K, my and my bf's initials:)
ReplyDeleteI follow too, so be aware:D
ReplyDeleteand subscribe via feed:)
ReplyDeleteemail subscriber:)
ReplyDeleteLove the name lol. My favorite item from Pickled Tink is the loved, letter J, letter D, and letter L.
ReplyDeleteLadytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
I'm a Google Reader subscriber
ReplyDeleteLadytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
I'm a follower
ReplyDeleteLadytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
I'd love the MOM and "A" charms in little boy blue! How fun!
ReplyDeleteI'm a Feedburner subscriber (Bloglines)
ReplyDeleteI'd choose the petal pink charm with the letter A and the lavender love charm with the letter H.
ReplyDeletepartymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
I would choose the 18inch chain with loved, B,L,T!
ReplyDeleteThanks for entering me!
~Nancy
I follow your blog!
ReplyDelete~Nancy
I subscribe by email...and Google reader
ReplyDelete~Nancy
I'd love the "L" charm in petal pink and the "Mom" charm in little boy blue. So cute!
ReplyDeleteI follow!
ReplyDeleteI'm a subscriber via email!
ReplyDeleteI'd choose the letter "g" and an "s" with "love" !!
ReplyDeleteI am tweeting right now!! @aliholden is my name... how do I send you the link?
ReplyDeleteI am a W fan!!! My Son's name is Will and he is Wonderful and Wacky and Writing makes me happy... OK enough.