Friday, May 1, 2009

La Rocca Review and Discount


Part of what I love about blogging is all the great companies I get to review. When I try a product that I not only love, but find out they support a great cause I am all over it! LaRocca is just that company. LaRocca is a skincare line that very unique from any others.


Here is a little info from their site:
"Your face is what everyone remembers. We at LaRocca Skincare formulate our products to support the skin’s natural processes to repair and protect giving you younger, healthier more radiant looking skin.

We travel around the world to find the newest innovations and centuries old ingredients that are of the highest quality and come from ethical manufacturing practices.

LaRocca Skincare does not use synthetic fragrances, DEA, TEA, Parabens, PABA, Urea, Phalates, nylon, aluminum or animal derived ingredients.
LaRocca Skincare formulas are biodegradable, Noncomedogenic and Dermatologist tested.
LaRocca Skincare is as mindful of the environment as we are of your skin. We respect the need to reduce our environmental footprint in all of the products and packaging that we develop. We achieve this by using glass components, by maximizing the use of post-consumer recycled materials and SFI and FSC certified papers, by using materials that are recyclable, and by designing our packaging so that the individual parts can be separated for recycling."

Not only due they use the highest quality of ingredients, but they also support some great causes. 3% of all their profits goes to the National Kidney Foundation, and also donates to the Rocca Bowwow Foundation. They especially don't test on animals- awesome!

I had the chance to sample their 24 K Gold Moisture ( that's right- there is gold in it!), 24K C-Gold Gel, and the 24K Cocoa Gold Vitamin Mask. Boy did I feel special!These products made my skin feel amazing. I was just getting over a cold when I first started using them and my nose was so sore and cracked from blowing it so often. As soon as I started to use these products my skin felt smooth and light. I love how it didn't leave me feeling greasy.
These products are made with 24K Colloidal Gold "which is known to promote electron transfer with the metal ions found in the skin to stimulate anti-aging cell turnover."

I am really serious when I say that I am amazed by these products. I know an important aspect of a skincare regimen is to maintain the moisture in your skin and I know LaRocca does just that!


LaRocca
is generously offering BOGO- buy one get one free for the first 25 people. If you would like to participate in this discount please leave me a comment or send me an email. For more information on LaRocca, please visit their site.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin