Monday, May 18, 2009

I'm Moving!

We found out after trying for over a year that we are finally moving to Glendive which is a little bit bigger than the town we are in now. Glendive actually has an Albertson's! WoW! We are moving into a house that the missionaries of our church were staying in. It is much smaller than we are used to so I spent the whole weekend going through things trying to downsize and had a mini yard sale (no one really came :( ) So as of June 1st we will be moved in. Cody and I were beginning to think that we just weren't supposed to move but I think it was just a matter of when.

So I will be trying to post the remainder of my reviews and giveaways before we are in our other house so I can concentrate on unpacking. To all of my blogging buddies- I'm not ignoring you just trying to figure which way is up!

5 comments:

  1. I loathe moving. It sounds like somewhere you really wanted to be though, so maybe it wont be so bad. I hope it goes smoothly for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for having an Albies in your new town! :) Hope all goes well with the packing and the move.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley,
    Hope all goes well and you are very happy in the new town. Cool that you will have an Albertsons...they have great deals for couponers LOL !

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great news for you! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the move! You are lucky to have an Albertson's in your new town! We have to travel 30 minutes to the closest Walmart.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin