I love jewelry but so do my boys and when they were little babies they loved to pull and suck on my necklaces. So when I saw Smart Mom Jewelry I wish I would have thought of this idea! Smart Mom Jewelry was created by moms so they know what should go into the jewelry to make it so practical! Here is some info from their site:We use only the highest-quality, phthalate-free, federally approved silicone in our Teething Bling™ line. The material is non-toxic, latex-free, food–safe, even dishwasher-friendly! It is the same silicone used in many other popular teething products and SGS test reports are available upon request. Although we stress that this is adult jewelry not intended for children to wear, all of our pendants come with a breakaway clasp as an added safety feature.
I got to sample two of the necklaces and they are so stylish! I know that the next baby I have will be so entertained with them that it will be perfect for when I am holding him or her in line at the store, talking to someone, or even at church when I just want to listen and relax! I really like that there is a great selection of colors to choose from so you can get several different ones to go with different outfits! This "teething bling" makes a great baby shower present. So many celebs are wearing Smart Mom Jewelry like Tori Spelling, and Angela Bassett!
So for all of my stylish moms who need a little bling, Smart Mom Jewelry is giving one of my readers a set of jewelry including a necklace and two coordinating bangles similar to the one pictured above! Winner gets to choose the colors. How awesome is that? To enter please visit Smart Mom Jewelry and tell me what color you would pick. For additional entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:
- If you are an email subscriber
- If you are a follower
- If you are a feedburner subscriber
- If you have my button
- If you tweet this and leave me the link
- If you post this and leave me the link
Giveaway ends June 8th 11:59 pm



















I would chose the Moonstone and Onyx Gift Set
ReplyDeletenavybrat76@yahoo.com
http://military76brat.blogspot.com
Proud email subscriber
ReplyDeletenavybrat76@yahoo.com
http://military76brat.blogspot.com
proud follower
ReplyDeletenavybrat76@yahoo.com
http://military76brat.blogspot.com
Rss feed subscriber
ReplyDeletenavybrat76@yahoo.com
http://military76brat.blogspot.com
Tweeted!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/military76brat/status/1922347075
navybrat76@yahoo.com
http://military76brat.blogspot.com
Blogged about this giveaway
ReplyDeletehttp://military76brat.blogspot.com/2009/05/win-smart-mom-jewelry-today.html
navybrat76@yahoo.com
http://military76brat.blogspot.com
I would love a jade pendant.
ReplyDeleteI like the coral. Very pretty.
ReplyDeleteTiffani
tifg45@excite.com
I like the Sugar Plum!
ReplyDeleteThanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
Email subscriber
ReplyDeleteThanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
Follow
ReplyDeleteThanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
Subscribe via Google Reader!
ReplyDeletethanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
Tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/1926675925
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
Posted this on my Facebook page.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=513603379&ref=profile
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
I love all the baby-related reviews and giveaways you have lately! Perfect timing for me!
ReplyDeleteI love this set in the Pink Cupcake and Pearl color. So cute!
Annalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
The Pink cupcake or Onyx are very cute!
ReplyDeleteMindee
I pick the cotton candy blue and pearl set. I love these. Blessings fhartman@frontiernet.net
ReplyDeleteemail subscriber fhartman@frontiernet.net
ReplyDeletesorry, I had bad typos for previous comment so I deleted it.
follow your blog fhartman@frontiernet.net
ReplyDeletefeedburner subscriber fhartman@frontiernet.net
ReplyDeletetweeted id keepsakebaby
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/keepsakebaby/status/1927993442
fhartman@frontiernet.net
What a great idea! I'd choose the Brown Snowflake Pendant with the Brown Bangles!
ReplyDeletespitfyr323 at hotmail dot com
I'm a subscriber!
ReplyDeletespitfyr323 at hotmail dot com
I'd choose tan camouflage. Thanks.
ReplyDeletepartymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
I like the Moonstone & Oynx set!
ReplyDeletecourtneytarver85 at yahoo dot com
Subscriber via email!
ReplyDeletecourtneytarver85 at yahoo dot com
Subscriber via rss feed!
ReplyDeletecourtneytarver85 at yahoo dot com
Follower!
ReplyDeletecourtneytarver85 at yahoo dot com
i love the Amethyst Bangle and the pendant....so coool color
ReplyDeletei suscribed...
ReplyDeleteLoving the Moonstone and Oynx! Thanks.
ReplyDeletechericehodges@gmail.com
I subscribe :)
ReplyDeletechericehodges@gmail.com
I love the Teething Bling Set! I like the Pink Cupcake and Pearl Gift Set!
ReplyDeleteSubscriber
ReplyDeleteI'd get the Malachite and Green set
ReplyDeleteI tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/juan_hurrican/status/1937293062
I'd pick the Lapis and Blue Gift Set. Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteannasmama0702@gmail.com
I subscribe via google reader, too!
ReplyDeleteannasmama0702@gmail.com
I tweeted:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1938121883
annasmama0702@gmail.com
I would choose moonstone.
ReplyDeleteI follow.
ReplyDeleteI subscribe.
ReplyDeleteTweeted:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/MarinOBrien/status/1939573583
I love the brown snowflake one - thanks! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via feedburner - alicedemskehansen at gmail.com
ReplyDeletelove these! I would pick Jade :)
ReplyDeleteI like the Moonstone pendant, such an unique and pretty color.
ReplyDeleteI follow!
ReplyDeleteI'm a subscriber via email!
ReplyDeleteWhat a neat idea. I lke the pink cupcake and pearl gift set.
ReplyDeleteI follow.
ReplyDeleteI subscribe.
ReplyDeleteI love the onyx and pearl. THanks - ~ :)
ReplyDelete