Saturday, May 16, 2009

Ecotools Review


I'm not a huge makeup girl but ever since I got these bad boys I have been putting makeup on almost every day! They are called EcoTools and can be found at parispresents.com. These fabulous makeup brushes are made with bamboo handles and synthetic taklon bristles which are cruelty free, as well as recycled aluminum cans. How eco-friendly is that? The brush that I love the most is the foundation brush. It is so soft and really helps me as I put on my mineral makeup.
Now when I think eco-friendly or "green" I think expensive but these makeup brushes are very affordable. A five piece set is only $11.99 at Walgreens and can be found at several other stores. For store locations and more info please visit Ecotools here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin