Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Zo Skin Health Review



I am 26 and yes, I already have noticed that my skin is aging. It's sad to say but true. I'm not too worried though because there really are a lot of great anti-aging products out that really work. It's just a matter of finding the right one. I came across Zo Skin Health products and knew I had to try them.


Dr. Obagi is the creator behind the of products. Here is a quote from the site :
" Dr. Obagi revolutionized the skin care industry with a line of prescription-strength anti-aging products that have become the gold-standard for results-oriented skin care. His education, experience and success in the medical arena naturally transitioned to a retail line of skin care products that has established a new and higher standard. Now Dr. Obagi is talking about ZO Skin Health, serious skincare that aggressively fights aging with a combination of innovative technology, powerful ingredients, and luxurious formulas."


I was able to try the Offects Acne Pads ( because even though I'm 26 I still get breakouts like a teenager), Oclipse Sunscreen + Primer w/ SPF 30, and the Oraser Body Emulsion.
I really enjoyed using these products. The Acne pads leave my skin feeling so clean and refreshed. I thought they would feel something like the over the counter ones but there was no harsh chemical feel, no sting, just a nice fresh face! The primer is also great. It was able to use it under my makeup and didn't notice any peeling or from my makeup and felt confident I was staying protected from the sun.


My favorite thing to try was the Oraser Body Emulsion. I have been using it right after every shower. It makes my skin feel so soft and luxurious. I never thought of using anti-aging products on my body. It contains lactic acid and retinol which improves your skins overall appearance. It had a nice subtle refreshing scent that makes me feel fresh all day.


You have to check out the other Zo Skin Health products. There are so many more to choose from, you will feel like a kid in a candy store! Please go to http://www.zoskinhealth.com/ for more info.

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin