
One of the pro's about being a mom to toddlers is being able to review products that are fun. I got to review a great kids cd called MeeWee Hip Hop for Kids. Now I have an excuse to dancing and singing around the living room! The MeeWee songs are catchy and have postive lyrics.
My favorite- I mean the boys' favorites are I Need a Hug and I Can Be Anything. They just make you want to dance. The best part is that they are clean and I don't have to worry about bad words.
One winner will receive a downloadable copy of the MeeWee cd. To enter please leave me a comment telling me who the music would be for.
For additional entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:
- If you subscribe via email
- If you subscribe via feedburner
- If you follow this blog
- If you have my button
- If you tweet this and leave me the link
- If you post about this and leave me the link
Giveaway ends May 25th 11:59 pm



















This CD would be for my 3 yr. old son - he loves to sing and dance and this sounds like fun.
ReplyDeletemelacan at hotmail dot com
Follower
ReplyDeletemelacan at hotmail dot com
It would be for my son - he'd love this! Thanks for the chance - alicedemskehansen at gmail.com
ReplyDeleteThis would be for my little man! Thanks.
ReplyDeletechericehodges@gmail.com
I subscribe :)
ReplyDeletechericehodges@gmail.com
I follow! Thanks.
ReplyDeletechericehodges@gmail.com
this would be for my daughter who loves to dance. amsbolda@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI subscribe to your rss feed. amsbolda@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI subscribe by email. amsbolda@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI have your button. amsbolda@hotmail.com
ReplyDeletetweeted. amsbolda@hotmail.com
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/1778743004
This would be for my daughter! She just loves music and dancing, she'd have a blast with this! Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteannasmama0702@gmail.com
I subscribe via feedburner
ReplyDeleteannasmama0702@gmail.com
I tweeted this giveaway
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1786782929
annasmama0702@gmail.com
This cd would be for my 3 kiddos!
ReplyDeleteThis would be for my little boy who LOVES music.
ReplyDeletemoodykelly(at)gmail(dot)com
I have your button on my blog
ReplyDeletemoodykelly(at)gmail(dot)com
It would be for my music-loving preschooler.
ReplyDelete