Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Barbasol Review


This might be a little too much info but I shave with men's razors and mens shaving cream. They work just as good as the women's but are so much cheaper. Recently my husband and I sampled the Barbasol shaving cream. My husband of course loved it because really, he's a guy and was excited to try something new. But I really loved it! I enjoyed how thick it was so I didn't feel like my skin was going to get nicked by the razor. Plus I must not be the only one who thinks so since it has been an American favorite for over 85 years! To see all of the Barbasol products visit their site here.

2 comments:

  1. I love the Barbasol Thick and Rich Shaving Cream/Soothing Aloe.
    Healing Aloe soothes dry,sensitive skin.
    It's also very inexpensive :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbasol is probably the single most underrated brand in America. I used to think it was a cheap, outdated brand that just sat on the shelves but then in college (when my wallet was fairly empty) I got it since it was a buck and discovered the diamond in the rough. Works as well as any other gel or cream I've used and saves me money!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin