Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Envision Beauty The Solution Review

I have to say this product really has blown my mind! I absolutely worship the ground it walks on! I'm being a little dramatic but I really enjoy using it and have noticed the results. It is The Solution by Envision Beauty. I have seen on other sites nothing but the best reviews for this product.

Here is what Envision Beauty has to say: "At Envision Beauty we combine maximum simplicity with unparalleled quality. The Solution combines the most effective ingredients from Nature + Science in one powerfully concentrated formula. Compare that to typical skincare lines, which spread active ingredients across several products. Even better, The Solution is free of parabens, ethyl alcohol and many harsh synthetics that pervade most skincare products, making it ideal for even sensitive skin!The Solution’s luxurious all-in-one formula is loaded with the most effective ingredients found in Nature and Science. It powerfully nourishes, brightens and evens out the skin- repairing and preventing the signs of aging. Applied twice daily in place of a day cream, night cream, eye cream, moisturizer, anti-aging serum and pre-makeup base, The Solution rapidly produces drastic, visible results. Throw out your entire shelf of expensive, filler-laden beauty creams and serums! The Solution is all you need to Restore, Protect, and Perfect your skin."

I really have noticed an overall firmness in my skin and love the way it feels. I especially use this at night since I am a stomach sleeper. I hate the idea of my poor face being smooshed and wrinkled into my pillow but this makes me sleep easier. I also like that it doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or greasy like many moisturizers do. If you would like more info on The Solution please visit http://www.envision-beauty.com/flash/index.htm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin