Friday, May 29, 2009

Buttload of Winners

I feel bad that it has taken me this long to post winners but I am having such a problem either with blogger or my computer. If anyone else is having problems with viewing my blog let me know so I can figure it out. Thanks!

Mee Wee cd winner is TJandAmy!

The Lauren Nicole Gifts Hand Stamped necklace is Devon

The Flipper winner is Dina

The winner of Eebee's dvd's is Alice H


The Soft Landing winner is Peggy

The 2 winners of the Personalized Name Pillow are military76brat and Pam

The Busch Gardens Pack winner is Blakesmom

and last but not least the winner of the Grandpa's Smile frame is blp3.

Thank you to all you entered!

5 comments:

  1. Great news! Looking forward to your email - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the wonderful My Grandpa's Smile frame. I already received it and it is beautiful, unfortunately it is also broken although it was wrapped so well. I can't understand how it cracked with all the bubble wrap they had on it, but I guess I will contact them and see what they can do. Thanks so much.
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. They were so kind and replace the frame. Thanks to all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin