
I love sunblock. I know that is a little weird to say but so far (we'll see how long that lasts) my boys have never had a sunburn. No that doesn't make me mother of the year or anything, but it does make me feel like I am doing something right for them. I just feel a little safer during the spring and summer when they wear it. I also am a big fan of safe, eco-friendly products for my family.
Supergoop is by far the best sunscreen I have used. It is not tested on animals, has no artificial colors or unnecessary chemical additives... but does contain vitamins and minerals!
Here is why I liked using Supergoop on myself and the boys:
- It's extremely lightweight
- It's not greasy at all
- It gave great protection
- It rubs in so much faster than most sunscreens
- It doesn't have any smell

Here is some info from the site:
"Sunscreens are not all the same. Avobenzone, in it's stabilized form, is one of the best UVA absorbers recognized by the FDA as safe and effective. To protect skin from these harmful effects, A Thaggard, M.D. is pleased to announce the newly formulated dry touch Supergoop! SPF 30 with SP3 TechnologyT, a unique blend of active organic ingredients that are photo stabilized so the lotion does not break down when exposed to sunlight as quickly as other sunscreens. As a result, Supergoop! screens out UVB burning rays and helps stop damaging UVA rays from penetrating the skin's layers for a longer lasting, broad-spectrum protection."
"A child born in 2000 has a 1 in 75 chance of developing skin cancer during his or her life compared to a 1 in 1,500 chance if born in 1930." - Sun Safety Alliance
To enter please visit Supergoop's site and tell me one more product they carry that you would like to try ( I want them all!).
Please include your email address.
For additional entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:
- If you are an email subscriber
- If you are a feedburner subscriber
- If you follow this blog
- If you have my button on your site
- If you tweet about this and leave me the link
- If you post about this and leave me the link
Giveaway ends May 21st 11:59 pm



















I like the SPF 30 Super-Spray.
ReplyDeletegreen_gecko39(at)yahoo(dot)com
I'm an email subscriber.
ReplyDeletegreen_gecko39(at)yahoo(dot)com
I follow your blog.
ReplyDeletegreen_gecko39(at)yahoo(dot)com
I tweeted:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/nina0205/statuses/1744856674
green_gecko39(at)yahoo(dot)com
I would to try the Bug Away Spray!!
ReplyDeleteI would love to try the SPF 30 Bug-Away Spray!
ReplyDeleteautum22@gmail.com
follower!
ReplyDeleteautum22@gmail.com
subscriber via email!
ReplyDeleteautum22@gmail.com
I'm a blog follower!
ReplyDeletehave your button on my site.
ReplyDeleteautum22@gmail.com
tweeted-http://twitter.com/AutumH/status/1746402941
ReplyDeleteI'd love to have the Cabana Set to use for my daughter. Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteannasmama0702@gmail.com
I subscribe via rss feed (google reader)
ReplyDeleteannasmama0702@gmail.com
I follow this blog
ReplyDeleteannasmama0702@gmail.com
I tweeted this giveaway!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1749686893
annasmama0702@gmail.com
doctor t's quick stick looks fun!
ReplyDeleteemail subscriber
ReplyDeletefeed subscriber
ReplyDeletefollower
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/valerie2350/status/1749985246
ReplyDeleteThe 4 Lips Pocket-Stick Set
ReplyDeleteSPF 30 Sun & Wind Protection for Lips
looks great
matternu@aol.com
email subscriber
ReplyDeletematternu@aol.com
follow this blog
ReplyDeleteSPF 30 Super-Spray sounds like a good product and easy to use.
ReplyDeleteemail subscriber
ReplyDeleterealitybbq*AT*gmail*DOT*com
ReplyDeleteMy favourite item from their store is the Doctor T's Quickstick.
Thank you!
realitybbq*AT*gmail*DOT*com
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower on Blogger. :) Thank you!
realitybbq*AT*gmail*DOT*com
ReplyDeleteTweeted! :) http://twitter.com/antispamgirl/status/1750787332
Thank you!
The Sugar Goop Cabana Kit for kids sounds cool.
ReplyDeletegahome2mom at gmail dot com
Happy Mother's Day
What's you twitter name? :)
Win Sugar Goop @blessedbarnharts http://bit.ly/15ZyXx
ReplyDelete@gahome2mom
gahome2mom at gmail dot com
subscriber by email
ReplyDeletegahome2mom at gmail dot com
button on blog - ABC listed
ReplyDeleteI like your new layout. :)
The SPF 30 Super-Spray looks interesting!
ReplyDeleteThanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
I am an email subscriber
ReplyDeleteThanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
I'm subscribed via Google Reader!
ReplyDeleteThanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
Tweet Tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/1751194931
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
I like Dr. T's Quick Stick, convenient for travel
ReplyDeletejuan_hurrican(at)yahoo(dot)com
I'm a subscriber
ReplyDeletejuan_hurrican(at)yahoo(dot)com
I tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/juan_hurrican/status/1751536106
juan_hurrican(at)yahoo(dot)com
I like the Supergoop! Cabana Kit. Everything you need in a nice little tote.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Adreisinger@aol.com
I need to try this. I am a red head and sunscreen is my middle name during spring, summer and fall. People make fun of me but hey I don't like to burn it hurts.
ReplyDeleteEmail subscriber.
ReplyDeleteAdreisinger@aol.com
Tweeted!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/afabozzi/statuses/1751660082
Adreisinger@aol.com
I'd love to try the SPF 30 Bug-Away Spray. Thanks for the review and giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI would love to try the SPF 30 Bug-Away Spray
ReplyDeleteFor Active Supergoopers! amsbolda@hotmail.com
I subscribe by email. amsbolda@hotmail.com
ReplyDeletei subscribe by feedburner. amsbolda@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI follow. amsbolda@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI have your button. amsbolda@hotmail.com
ReplyDeletetweeted. amsbolda@hotmail.com
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/1752295187
Here is a safe sun tanning time calculator:
ReplyDeletehttp://sundicator.net/uv-calculator
It can be a help in the prevention of sunburn.
SPF 30 Bug-Away Spray is what I want
ReplyDeleteI'd love the 4 Lips Pocket-Stick Set! Thanks for he chance.
ReplyDeletechericehodges@gmail.com
I subscribe :)
ReplyDeletechericehodges@gmail.com
4 Lips Pocket-Stick Set would be great to have
ReplyDelete"Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Fun:
CoolCanucks.ca"
I am an email subscriber
ReplyDelete"Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Fun:
CoolCanucks.ca"
I like the superfine spf 30 spray. I don't like the sticky feel most sunscreen's leave on your skin.
ReplyDeletesaradavis1 at gmail
subscribe in reader
ReplyDeletetweet tweet http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/1757972256
ReplyDeleteI would love to try the QuickStick. Much easier to smear on a 2 year olds little squirmy face!
ReplyDeletejudithandmarc@comcast.net
I'm a follower. thanks!
ReplyDeletejudithandmarc@comcast.net
I subscribe via email.
ReplyDeletejudithandmarc@comcast.net
I like the SPF 30 Bug-Away Spray.
ReplyDeletebeckychart at gmail dot com
I subscribe througha feedburner
ReplyDeletebeckychart at gmail dot com
I would love the Doctor T’s Quickstick.
ReplyDeletepma_devri(at)hotmail(dot)com
I follow.
ReplyDeletepma_devri(at)hotmail(dot)com
I'd like to try the SPF 30 bug away spray
ReplyDeletepbclark(at)netins(dot)net
They offer a quick stick. It looks cool. Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeletesweetascandy579 at yahoo dot com
I'd like to try the SPF 30 Super Spray!
ReplyDeletethe SPF 30 Bug-Away Spray
ReplyDeleteI would love this for hubby and boys :)
ReplyDeleteI would love to try the Super-Eco Set!
ReplyDeletemoodykelly(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow
ReplyDeletemoodykelly(at)gmail(dot)com
I have your button on my blog
ReplyDeletemoodykelly(at)gmail(dot)com
I want them all, too! Top fave: SPF 30 Bug-Away Spray.
ReplyDeleteI would like to try the SPF 30 Bug-Away Spray!
ReplyDeletei follow you..
ReplyDeletei suscribed.....
ReplyDeleteI would like to try the 4 Lips Pocket-Stick Set. Thanks.
ReplyDeletepartymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com