Monday, May 25, 2009

Share A Blog

I am starting something new on Mondays. I have so many followers that I would like to get to know better so I will be sharing a blog once a week that belongs to my followers. I am really excited to get to see what I find and hopefully you can get some linky love too!

So for my first Share a Blog I would like to introduce you to Katrina V! On her blog she shares great deals and giveaways. I learned that she is in school for nursing which is what I am working on so I already feel a connection! Katrina loves shopping and is a perfectionist so now I know I like this woman! Thank you Katrina for reading my blog, I can't wait to keep reading yours!

5 comments:

  1. That is a cool blog. Feel free to stop on by my blog any time you would like. I will be running two contests in June that are sure to be a hit! So stay tuned!!! http://military76brat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!! that is such a great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I'll go on over and visit her --cool idea my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much again! :) Looking forward to keep reading yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin