
Yes, another great giveaway from youcanmakethis.com! I got to try out the Personalized Name Pillows book. I think this will be so much fun to create for my boys and will be a great present for other children I know. This book is so perfect for someone like me who is a very basic beginning sewer. I love easy! The instructions are simple and even come with lettering for you to print out.
If you would like to win a copy of this book than head over to Youcanmakethis.com and tell me how many children you would make a pillow for.
For additional entries please leave me a comment for each of the following:
- If you are an email subscriber
- If you subscribe via feedburner
- If you follow this blog
- If you have my button
- If you tweet this and leave me the link
- If you post about this and leave me the link
Giveaway ends May 26th 2 winners!



















I am new to your blog, but I am hooked! I love the name pillow idea. So cute.. I would probably end up making 1 pillow for my daughter, and then work on a few more for nieces and a nephew for Christmas presents. Too cute!=)
ReplyDeleteWell if I was lucky enough to learn the talent of sewing I would make a pillow for all the kids of the employees that I work with (which turns out to be a total of 117 kids)
ReplyDeletenavybrat76@yahoo.com
email subscriber
ReplyDeletenavybrat76@yahoo.com
Tweeted: http://twitter.com/military76brat/status/1772228712
ReplyDeletenavybrat76@yahoo.com
feedburner subscriber
ReplyDeletenavybrat76@yahoo.com
I have your button
ReplyDeletenavybrat76@yahoo.com
Follower here!!!
ReplyDeletenavybrat76@yahoo.com
I would make one pillow for each of my children (2 pillows total). If they worked out well, I may then get adventurous and make some for birthday gifts, baby gifts, etc. I'm also a very beginning sewer.
ReplyDeletemelacan at hotmail dot com
Follower
ReplyDeletemelacan at hotmail dot com
so so cute! and my son's name is jacob!!!
ReplyDeleteI would love to make one for my daughter and my 2 neices. amsbolda@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI subsribe by email. amsbolda@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI subscribe vis feedburner. amsbolda@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI follow. amsbolda@hotmail.com
ReplyDeletetweeted. amsbolda@hotmail.com
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/1780209039
I'd make 3 pillows--one for each of my children!
ReplyDeleteI would make one for my son. If it turned out, I would start making them for baby shower gifts!
ReplyDeletemoodykelly(at)gmail(dot)com
I have your button on my blog
ReplyDeletemoodykelly(at)gmail(dot)com
i would make one for my daughter and 3 for my nephews and 3 for my nieces....
ReplyDeletei follow you....
ReplyDeletei suscribed....
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI would make it for my 3 grandkids
ReplyDeletean email subscriber
ReplyDeletesubscribe via feedburner
ReplyDeletefollow this blog
ReplyDeletehave button
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/blp3/status/1908964113
ReplyDeletetweet
blp3