Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Juice Beauty Review

Ok, you must know by now that I love anything organic. I really believe that it's not only important to put good things in your body but what you put on it as well. With Juice Beauty is up to 95% certified organic! I also believe that just because a product is a natural or organic, doesn't mean that it doesn't have amazing benefits.

Juice Beauty was kind enough to allow me to sample
Juice Beauty Green Apple Cleansing Gel
Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Sensitive
Juice Beauty Oil Free Moisturizer
Juice Beauty Hydrating Mist
Juice Beauty Green Apple Antioxidant Moisturizer SPF 15

and let me tell you, they totally rock! The Cleansing gel is so gentle and leaves my skin feeling soft. I normally have a hard time finding a cleanser that is gentle enough to remove my eye makeup but I had no problems with this gel. The peel is great. It only takes ten minutes and boy did it help clear up my pores on my nose! I followed with the Hydrating Mist and the moisturizer. They helped calm and cool my skin after the peel. I also like the moisturizer with the SPF because I HATE wearing sunblock on my face. I feel like it is just clogging my pores, so it was nice to use something natural and healthy for my skin!

Juice Beauty also has some great products for men such as shaving and bath products. Men can be healthy and beautiful too! I highly recommend Juice Beauty for anyone who want a safe product with wholesome ingredients that gives results. For more info you can check out Juice Beauty's site at juicebeauty.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin