
"Using superior technology developed by NASA for healing in space, the Baby Quasar works by stimulating the production of collagen, thereby diminishing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and enlarged pores."
If it's good enough for NASA, it's good enough for me! The Baby Quasar uses "24 LEDS in four discrete wavelengths of red and infrared light". I have been using this tool twice a week for a couple of weeks and just after two uses I noticed a significant change in my skin. My face felt plup for hours after I used it. I also have pores by my nose on my cheeks that began to shrink! I have always hated them and now they are going away. I also have noticed an overall clearing up of old spots and scars.
The Baby Quasar takes about 26 minutes to use at a time. Using natural light it helps clear up breakouts, reduce pore size , Rosacea, Age spots, wrinkles and much more. There are no side affects! I love my Baby Quasar and I know you will too. That is why I am so happy that the wonderful people at Quasar Light Therapy are giving one winner their very own Baby Quasar! It retails for $449 so this is a huge giveaway!
To enter you must visit Quasar Light Therapy and leave me a comment telling me what other products they carry.
For additional entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:
- If you are an email subscriber
- If you are a feedburner subscriber
- If you are a follower
- If you have my button
- If you tweet this and leave me the link
- If you post about this and leave me the link
Giveaway ends June 11th 11:59 pm



















Hmmm Baby blue sounds most interesting!
ReplyDeleteajcmeyer AT go DOT com
They also carry the Baby Blue .
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
I am an email subcriber
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
I am a feed burner (google) subscriber
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
I follow
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
I have your button
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
They have the Quasar Pro line. I would love to win any of their products! Thanks for the chance. :)
ReplyDeletetweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/zebastyandylan/statuses/1909687874
zippieee@msn.com
They also have the Baby Blue which is great for acne. Thanks! : )
ReplyDeletehottmomma_03(at)yahoo(dot)com
I'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteThey carry the Silk HA Sp 10 Pure silk Serum
ReplyDeleteI follow!
ReplyDeleteSubscriber!
ReplyDeleteHave your button!
ReplyDeleteTweet Tweeted about this!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Sasha222/statuses/1910195065
Blogged!
ReplyDeletehttp://sturgesfamily222.blogspot.com/2009/05/baby-quasar-giveaway.html
They also carry the Baby Blue for your acne problems! (I can surely use this one as well!)
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower.
ReplyDeleteI tweeted:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/nina0205/statuses/1910295166
I subscribe by email: green_gecko39 at yahoo dot com
ReplyDeleteThe Baby Blue, which I'd love to try on my acne.
ReplyDeleteshel704 at aol dot com
I'm subscribed via email
ReplyDeleteshel704 at aol dot com
I'm a follower
ReplyDeleteshel704 at aol dot com
Tweeted:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/auntiethesis/status/1910491445
shel704 at aol dot com
I'd like the baby power pack.
ReplyDeletemelacan at hotmail dto com
Follower
ReplyDeletemelacan at hotmail dto com
Subscribe via google reader.
ReplyDeletemelacan at hotmail dot com
The baby blue sounds like it would work wonders!
ReplyDeleteSubscribe via email at amberdawn07@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteWhat a great giveaway! I am excited for the chance to win the Baby Quasar - and the baby blue looks so interesting (no more acne!!!)
ReplyDeleteThanks again~
mommy1113 at gmail dot com
They also carry the Baby Blue.
ReplyDeletejustformeandyou2 at gmail dot com
I am now following your blog.
ReplyDeleteTwittered here: http://twitter.com/JustForMeAndYou/status/1913226276
ReplyDeleteThey also carry the Baby Blue
ReplyDeleteI am an email subcriber
ReplyDeleteim a follower
ReplyDeletei have your button
ReplyDeletehttp://throuthehaze.blogspot.com
i blogged
ReplyDeletehttp://throuthehaze.blogspot.com/2009/05/baby-quasar-giveaway.html
Wow, I'd love to win this product!
ReplyDeleteAnother product they carry is the Silk HA CP 10 Pure Silk Serum!
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
Subscribe via email!
ReplyDeleteThanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
Subscribe via google reader!
ReplyDeleteThanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
Tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/1915779334
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
They also carry the baby blue
ReplyDelete"Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Fun:
CoolCanucks.ca"
The Baby Blue sounds awesome at fighting acne!
ReplyDeletecassandra@aubut.net
I follow
ReplyDeletecassandra@aubut.net
I subscribe via feedburner
ReplyDeletecassandra@aubut.net
They have a serum called silk HA CP 10 Pure Silk that I'd love to try - thanks! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI'm a feedburner subscriber - alicedemskehansen at gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI follow - alicedemskehansen at gmail.com
ReplyDeleteThey have the Baby Blue to deal with acne problems
ReplyDeleteI'm an email subscriber
ReplyDeleteI tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/juan_hurrican/status/1917073442
They also carry the Baby Blue and the Quasar Pro Line. Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteannasmama0702@gmail.com
I subscribe via email
ReplyDeleteannasmama0702@gmail.com
I subscribe via RSS Feed, too
ReplyDeleteannasmama0702@gmail.com
I follow your blog
ReplyDeleteannasmama0702@gmail.com
I tweeted this giveaway:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1917131252
annasmama0702@gmail.com
the other product i see is the Silk HA CP 10 Pure Silk Serum which looks good for moisturizing skin
ReplyDeleteim an email subscriber
ReplyDeleteim a feedburner subscriber
ReplyDeleteim a follower
ReplyDeleteOne item I'd like to try is the Silk HA CP10 Pure Silk.
ReplyDeletespitfyr323 at hotmail dot com
I'm a subscriber!
ReplyDeletespitfyr323 at hotmail dot com
I would like to try out the Baby Blue!
ReplyDeletecrystalmarieporter at gmail dot com
I am an email subscriber!
ReplyDeletecrystalmarieporter at gmail dot com
I am a feedburner subscriber!
ReplyDeletecrystalmarieporter at gmail dot com
I follow!
ReplyDeletecrystalmarieporter at gmail dot com
They have BaBY Blue whiCH I also need.
ReplyDeleteI am an emailer
ReplyDeletekumabearkuso@cox.net
I have a Google Feed for your blog.
ReplyDeletekumabearkuso@cox.net
I am a follower
ReplyDeletekumabearkuso@cox.net
I twittered this at www.twitter.com
ReplyDeletekumabearkuso@cox.net
I posted this on myspace.com/katehooker.
ReplyDeleteI have your button
ReplyDeletehttp://www.katehookersworld.blogspot.com/
Quasar Light Therapy also carries: Baby Blue (for acne), Baby Power Pack (baby quasar and baby blue packaged together), Quasar Pro Line, and Silk HA CP 10.
ReplyDeleteQuasar Light Therapy also has a product called Silk HA CP10
ReplyDeleteThey also carry the Baby Blue for acne.
ReplyDeleteSubscriber.
ReplyDeleteI am an email subscriber
ReplyDeletebethwade1 (at) gmail (dot) com
I am a feedburner subscriber
ReplyDeleteartemis_hi at yahoo dot com
I follow your blog. :)
ReplyDeleteI have your button on my blog: http://artemishi.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteFeed subscriber too.
ReplyDeletebaby blue is another product
ReplyDeleteFollowing.
ReplyDeleteemail subscriber
ReplyDeleteI have your button in my roll.
ReplyDeletehttp://babasfarmlife.blogspot.com/
tweeted:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Babasfarmlife/status/1918734659
Posted here:http://babasfarmlife.blogspot.com/2009/05/cool-giveaways_23.html
ReplyDeleterealitybbq*AT*gmail*DOT*com
ReplyDeleteThey also carry Baby Blue, Baby Power Pack, Quasar Pro Line, and Silk HA CP 10.
Thank you!
realitybbq*AT*gmail*DOT*com
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower on Blogger/Google Friend. :) Thank you!
realitybbq*AT*gmail*DOT*com
ReplyDeleteTweeted! :) http://twitter.com/antispamgirl/status/1919156260
Thank you!
Quazar pro line
ReplyDeletesign me up, do you think I could use it all over my body? LOL ... They also have one called Quasar Pro Line and the Baby Power pack.
ReplyDeleteTY :)
The Baby Blue (for Acne treatment) is also available from them as is the Quasar Pro Line, The Baby Power Pack and the Silk HA CP 10.
ReplyDeleteThey carry the Baby Power Pack.
ReplyDeletecourtenytarver85 at yahoo dot com
I subscribe via email.
ReplyDeletecourtenytarver85 at yahoo dot com
I subscribe via rss feed.
ReplyDeletecourtenytarver85 at yahoo dot com
I follow!
ReplyDeletecourtenytarver85 at yahoo dot com
They carry Silk HA CP 10 puresilk. The blue one looks great!
ReplyDeleteemail subscriber with yzgirl4 at verizon dot net
ReplyDeletefollower yzgirl4 or michelle
ReplyDeleteI have your button....thanks!
ReplyDeleteThe Baby blue targets the sebaceous glands, killing the bacteria that forms w/acne.
ReplyDeleteOoooh, I so want to win this baby Quasar!!! I have some scarring from previous flare-ups, and also need it for the other wonderful things it does!
1955nursehjc4me@myway.com
Great giveaway! They also carry a Baby Blue product that's similar to this but focuses on glands that cause acne. Way cool!
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I tweeted!
ReplyDeleteannashopper at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/slavetosave
they have the baby blue for acne
ReplyDeletei suscribed....
ReplyDeleteAnother product is Baby Blue.
ReplyDeleteMy face needs this prize - I have every problem it corrects.
Blessings
fhartman@frontiernet.net
subscribe to feeds fhartman@frontiernet.net
ReplyDeletetweeted id keepsakebaby
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/keepsakebaby/status/1927614968
fhartman@frontiernet.net
I think the Baby Blue is Awesome.. that would be GREAT for me daughter who has teenage acne prone skin!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the chance to win this GREAT Giveway!
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
LeslieVeg left a tweet
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/LeslieVeg/status/1928080951
they carry a Baby Power Pack
ReplyDeleteI am a feedburner subscriber
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/blp3/status/1932248771
ReplyDeletetweet
blp3
subscribe via email from Becky luxcitypark@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteWow ! Did you see the Quasar SP (professional version)? It is exactly what Cinderella needed.
I would also love to try the baby blue for my acne. amsbolda@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI subscribe by email. amsbolda@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI subscribe to your feed. amsbolda@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI have your button. amsbolda@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI follow on twitter and tweeted. amsbolda@hotmail.com
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/1941383375
the baby blue for acne is cool too
ReplyDeleteaddeviant006 at gmail dot com
They carry silk ha cp serum!
ReplyDeleterenee
yeloechikee at hotmail dot com
I am a widow and have 2 children and my life has been about them...I would love to just pamper myself sometimes but kids come first always...but would love to have the baby Quasar. seh7676@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteThey also carry the baby blue for acne~which I think is fantastic!
ReplyDeleteI'm subscribed via email
ReplyDeleteI'm subscribed via email
ReplyDeletejonathan831@gmail.com
Babyquasar carries the Baby Blue which is great for Acne, and the Silk HA CP 10 serum which is a hyaluronic acid serum!
They have the baby blue for acne.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the great giveaway.
ginnn7[at]yahoo[dot]com
i subscribe
ReplyDeleteginnn7[at]yahoo[dot]com
i follow
ReplyDeleteginnn7[at]yahoo[dot]com
Oh I need need NEED this!! I have never ever had a clear even complexion, always have red spots and pores as big as moon craters. I would be overjoyed to find something that actually works! If I win it, I would like to get the Quasar Pro Line HyperPigmentation Cream to aid in evening out my complexion. Thanks for this wonderful chance to win something I could never afford on my own!
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog
ReplyDeleteThey also carry silk serum.
ReplyDeleteCherryBlossomsDesign at hotmail dot com
I subscribe to your blog {via KileyDianeSmith at gmail)
ReplyDeleteCherryBlossomsDesign at hotmail dot com
I subscribe to your blog via Google Reader.
ReplyDeleteCherryBlossomsDesign at hotmail dot com
I am a follower.
ReplyDeleteCherryBlossomsDesign at hotmail dot com
I have your button on my blog:
ReplyDeletepeonieblossoms.blogspot.com
CherryBlossomsDesign at hotmail dot com
I twittered here:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/CherryBlossBaby/status/1973404383
CherryBlossomsDesign at hotmail dot com
I blogged here:
ReplyDeletehttp://peonieblossoms.blogspot.com/2009/05/baby-quasar-giveaway.html
CherryBlossomsDesign at hotmail dot com
They carry the Baby Power Pack - awesome products & a great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI am following you in blogger.
ReplyDeleteI love their Baby Blue so much that I already own it! THEIR STUFF IS AMAZING!
ReplyDeleteI AM AN EMAIL SUBSCRIBER
ReplyDeleteI have your button on my blog http://googleoogleooogle.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeletei made a post in my blog about this http://googleoogleooogle.blogspot.com/2009/05/win-baby-quasar.html
ReplyDeletei tweeted about it here http://twitter.com/crayonder/status/1979256826
ReplyDeletei follow your blog!
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog
ReplyDeleteThe baby blue clears acne? wow thats really cool. i didnt know they made such a thing
ReplyDeletei am an email subscriber
ReplyDeletemisobanana@gmail.com
i am a follower on google
ReplyDeleteI also posted your button http://misobanana.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteI made a tweet http://twitter.com/misobanana/status/1980210820
ReplyDeletei posted it in my blog http://misobanana.blogspot.com/2009/05/baby-quasar.html
ReplyDeleteI am really interested in their silk serum. ANd I am really amzed at the fact they have such qualified team of researchers (NASA et all).
ReplyDeleteI am an email subscriber to your blog.
ReplyDeleteI am also a follower.
ReplyDeleteI have your button on my blog
ReplyDeletehttp://shielajacksonia.blogspot.com/
I tweeted about this contest also.
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/sheilajacksonia/status/1980595615
I have a blog about this contest.
ReplyDeletehttp://shielajacksonia.blogspot.com/2009/05/you-can-win-baby-quasar.html
They carry the Baby Blue for acne
ReplyDelete(aliceinalice@gmail.com
subscriber
ReplyDeletefollower
ReplyDeletetweet
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/aliceinalice/status/1980822904
blog
ReplyDeletehttp://aliceinalice.blogspot.com/2009/05/forever-and-always-is-giving-away-free.html
i am drooling over the baby power pack
ReplyDeletei get your email
ReplyDeletei am a follower
ReplyDeletehttp://jonahluvher.blogspot.com/ i have your button
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/jonahluver90/status/1980967140 tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://jonahluvher.blogspot.com/2009/05/win-baby-quasar1.html blogpost
ReplyDeleteBaby Quasar carries the Baby Blue for fighting acne!
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog
ReplyDeleteDid a blog entry about the great contest
ReplyDeletehttp://beenamommy.blogspot.com/2009/06/forever-and-always-baby-quasar-giveaway.html
Tweeted http://twitter.com/spalka/status/1989202172
ReplyDeleteI am an email subscriber to your blog
ReplyDeleteAnother product they carry is the Baby Blue.
ReplyDeletetreflea4 at gmail dot com
I suscribe by email.
ReplyDeletetreflea4 at gmail dot com
I suscribe via Google Reader.
ReplyDeletetreflea4 at gmail dot com
I follow.
ReplyDeletetreflea4 at gmail dot com
I like the Quasar Pro Line.
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via email.
ReplyDeleteI'm following you.
ReplyDeleteTweet http://twitter.com/DreeG/status/2015040554
ReplyDeletebaby blue for acne. boy i could sure use one of these. i soooo hope to win.
ReplyDeletemommy2skie@yahoo.com
subscribed.
ReplyDeletemommy2skie@yahoo.com
following your blog.
ReplyDeletemommy2skie@yahoo.com
got your button.
ReplyDeletemommy2skie@yahoo.com
They sell a Baby Power Pack, which includes the Baby Quasar and the Baby Blue products.
ReplyDeleteTweeted - http://twitter.com/sito50/status/2066947362
ReplyDeleteFeedburner subscriber, google reader.
ReplyDeleteblog follower, sito50
ReplyDeleteThey also have the baby power pack and the baby blue sounds (which I could definately use!)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance!
:)
I subscribe to google reader!
ReplyDeleteI follow you!
ReplyDelete(stalker!! LOL)
And I have your button on my sidebar!!
ReplyDelete;)
The baby blue looks just as awesome AND it targets acne!
ReplyDeletei follow on google
ReplyDelete