Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Curious Cookie Review and Giveaway



I normally cringe everyday when the boys have some sort of sugary treat. Now that Cody has been home more he loves to indulge the boys with junk food (in moderation of course) and I really don't like it. However, we received a wonderful package of healthy cookies from Curious Cookie. I have to confess something. The package contained a large amount of cookies and I thought they were all for review. I am so embarrassed to say that I didn't read my email carefully enough to see that some of them were to giveaway to a reader! That is how much we love these cookies!
A little about Curious Cookie: Our family is a firm believer in All Natural products. We believe in the adage “you are what you eat”. This philosophy has been strictly adhered to in our line of cookies. All the ingredients in our All Natural Gourmet Cookie line are Natural and/or Organic. We have gone to great care in providing the finest Natural products without the marketing hype. The Anatomy of a Cookie better explains the true meanings of “All Natural” , “No Preservatives” and “No Hydrogenated or Partially Hydrogenated Oils”.





I have been letting the boys chomp away on these cookies since we got them. We even got to sample the Muffin Top Gourmet cookies with amazing fruit extracts. The boys love these for snacks during the day. My favorite flavor of cookie is the chocolate chip- naturally!

Even better Curious Cookie offers Gluten Free, Sugar Free /Low Carb cookies as well! I never knew it could taste so good being healthy. Thankfully, the wonderful people at Curious Cookie are sharing another prize since I ate the other one. One lucky winner will win a Hatbox of Curious Cookies. To enter please visit the site and leave me a comment with your favorite flavor- there are a ton!

For additional entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:
  • If you are an email subscriber
  • If you are a feedburner subscriber- MUST activate subscription
  • If you are a follower
  • If you have my button
  • If you tweet this and leave the link
  • If you post about this and leave the link

Giveaway ends June 17th 11:59 pm


UPDATE: Curious Cookie has also offered 15% off any order. These cookies make a great Father's Day or graduation gift! Simply enter Dad9blog at checkout.






234 comments:

  1. So hard to pick just one favorite! But if I have to, I'd go with White Chocolate and Macadamia Nut! Thanks for the yummy giveaway!


    annasmama0702@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I subscribe via RSS feed, too

    annasmama0702@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow your blog

    annasmama0702@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tweeted!

    https://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/2022485432

    annasmama0702@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love White Chocolate and Macadamia Nut!

    bjhopper(at)me(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Email subscriber

    bjhopper(at)me(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Feed subscriber

    bjhopper(at)me(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a follower

    bjhopper(at)me(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  9. tweet

    http://twitter.com/bridget3420/status/2022831162

    bjhopper(at)me(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blogged here:

    http://freebies4meandu.blogspot.com/2009/06/curious-cookie-giveaway.html

    bjhopper(at)me(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. White Chocolate and Macadamia Nut sounds good! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The White Chocolate
    and Macadamia Nut cookies. Sound wonderful.
    Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm a follower.
    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm a big fan of white chocolate macadamia nut cookies...

    melacan at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. subscribe via google reader

    melacan at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. follower

    melacan at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I follow! Please count me in ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh yummy! sugar and spice!
    count me in!!
    mommy2skie@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. subscribed.
    mommy2skie@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. following you.
    mommy2skie@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. got your button.
    mommy2skie@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like the assorted flavors box
    pkbailey@charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'd love to try the Oatmeal Raisin... or even the cherry chocolate chip ones!

    ReplyDelete
  24. i would love to try the chocolate cherry..yum

    ReplyDelete
  25. chocolate chip, i'm easy to please ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  26. The White Chocolate and Macadamia Nut are calling to me. They have some great flavors that would be great to try.

    Ellen
    eering99@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I would love to try the Berry Blast muffin top gourmet cookies


    "Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Fun:
    CoolCanucks.ca"

    ReplyDelete
  28. I am an email subscriber


    "Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Fun:
    CoolCanucks.ca"

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'd like to try the white chocolate macadamia nut cookies. Thanks for the chance.

    sweetascandy579 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I would choose the A wonderful assortment of four types of our All Natural Gourmet Cookies because I cannot just pick one flavor! Well if I HAD to chocolate chip
    saradavis1 at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  31. tweeted http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/2025147009

    ReplyDelete
  32. They have so many flavors. My favorite would be the Chocolate Chip - I love that flavor!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I would love to try the Ginger: (Sugar Free) Cookies!!


    Thanks


    nancyrobster@gmail.com
    (in Canada)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Email subscriber



    Thanks


    nancyrobster@gmail.com
    (in Canada)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Follow



    Thanks


    nancyrobster@gmail.com
    (in Canada)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Tweeted


    http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/2025457492


    Thanks

    nancyrobster@gmail.com
    (in Canada)

    ReplyDelete
  37. I'd love to try the White Chocolate and Macadamia Nut!

    spitfyr323 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I'm a subscriber!

    spitfyr323 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I would like to try the Ginger Cranberry

    ReplyDelete
  40. White Chocolate and Macadamia Nut sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  41. they all sound so good but i would like to try the assorted box that way you can try more than one and they are better for you so you can have a treat and not feel guilty

    ReplyDelete
  42. the strawberry muffin top cookies sound good

    ReplyDelete
  43. The Mocha Chocolate Low Carb and Sugar Free cookies for me please.
    paryjeja at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  44. Lemon chocolate chip sound yummy

    ReplyDelete
  45. The Mocha chocolate cookies sound delicious.
    traymona[at]aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Mocha Chocolate is my top pick!
    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I follow your blog Ashley!
    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  48. The Sugar 'N Spice (snicker doodle) looks delicious! judithandmarc at comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  49. I follow.
    judithandmarc at comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  50. White Chocolate and Macademia! yum!

    ReplyDelete
  51. The White Chocolate and Macadamia Nut look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Chocolate Chip is always my favorite cookie.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Oartmeal raisin sounds yummy! The sugar and spice comes in at a close 2nd. Thanks! jacquecurl1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. I am a feedburner subscriber. jacquecurl1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. White Chocolate and Macadamia Nut sounds good. Thanks for the chance to win!

    sueellison@hcecwildblue.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. I would love to try White Chocolate and Macadamia Nut. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  57. I would love to try the Ginger Cranberry cookie! Sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  58. I've got your button on my blog's sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  59. I tweeted the contest at http://twitter.com/BarelyDomestic/status/2033029608

    ReplyDelete
  60. Chocolate Cherry (Curious Cookie)!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  61. my fav would be the choclate chip.. yum

    ReplyDelete
  62. White Chocolate
    and Macadamia Nut
    tvollowitz at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  63. Sugar and Spice (Snickerdoodle)

    ReplyDelete
  64. White chocolate/Macadamia nut sound good. Thanks for the chance.
    mogrill@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  65. Premium Gourmet Cookie Packs for me

    ReplyDelete
  66. assorted flavors box. thanks.
    magic5905@embarqmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. I like the chocolate chip. yummy!
    Thank you for the chance
    tatertot374@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  68. oatmeal raisin is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  69. White Chocolate and Macadamia Nut: Curious Cookie’s White Chocolate All Natural Gourmet Cookie is made with real all natural white chocolate and delicious macadamia nuts.
    View white chocolate and macadamia nut cookie
    The finest Belgium white chocolate is combined with Macadamia nuts in an all natural Imported Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla infused dough to create a truly intoxicating treat – “You will go nuts over this cookie”

    Oh yeah.. that is My favorite Cookie

    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  70. I subscribe by Google RSS Feed also
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  71. LeslieVeg Left a tweet
    http://twitter.com/LeslieVeg/status/2039719074

    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  72. neenee838@yahoo.com
    i think my favorite flavor would be the sugar and spice snickerdooles.

    ReplyDelete
  73. neenee838@yahoo.com
    i subscribe via email.

    ReplyDelete
  74. White chocolate and macadamia nut cookies would be my choice.

    clynsgatyahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  75. Blog follower.

    clynsgatyahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  76. I am so glad you commented on my blog today! Yours is so cute :)
    I am a NUT for chocolate chip cookies. Oh how I would LOVE these!!

    ReplyDelete
  77. I think my fav would be the Chocolate Chip... but I am curious about those Blueberry muffin top cookies...

    ReplyDelete
  78. I would love to try the Chocolate cherry,sounds delicious!The Oatmeal Rasin also would be my favorite!!
    Thanks
    matternu@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  79. My favorite flavor is chocolate chip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  80. tweet

    http://twitter.com/katt_v/status/2046613253

    ReplyDelete
  81. Blogged

    http://katrina-v.blogspot.com/2009/06/fathers-day-giveaways-more.html

    ReplyDelete
  82. I would love to try their Oatmeal Raisin cookie.

    ReplyDelete
  83. Mmm! Healthy cookies? Wow! My favorite item from Curious Cookie is the Chocolate Chip cookies of course!
    Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  84. I'm a follower
    Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  85. I'm an Google Reader subscriber
    Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  86. White Chocolate and Macadamia Nut Cookies

    ReplyDelete
  87. The Blueberry Muffin Top. Too many to pick just one, though. Thanks for the giveaway!

    racheliznewman(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  88. Oatmeal Macadamia Nut :)
    Yummy!

    crystalmarieporter at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  89. I have your button!!

    http://musicandmommies.blogspot.com

    crystalmarieporter at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  90. I'd love to try the white chocolate and macadamia nut cookies

    ReplyDelete
  91. i like the chocolate chip cookie.

    ReplyDelete
  92. My favorite cookie flavor is sugar and spice. asthenight at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  93. I'm a follower. asthenight at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  94. I would like the Sugar 'N Spice (snicker doodle) and the chocolate, chocolate chip.

    ReplyDelete
  95. I'd love the White Chocolate and Macadamia Nut.

    hebert024 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  96. Chocolate Chocolate Chip: (Gluten Free) sounds yummy, thanks! sbcashortie (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  97. I am now an email subscriber. sbcashortie (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  98. I would like to try the chocolate cherry cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  99. Definitely the sugar n spice! Thanks for the GREAT giveaway!

    luckymegs1981 AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  100. Chocolate cherry sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  101. I'm more traditional and LOVE to try chocolate chip cookies from anyone! These look especially delish!

    ReplyDelete
  102. I'd like to try Mocha Chocolate.
    Jennifer, jennem22 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  103. My favorite flavor is chocolate chip!

    ReplyDelete
  104. I'd like to try the Ginger Cranberry


    skitsbits2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  105. I would like the Chocolate Chip.

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  106. Email subscribed.


    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  107. Feed subscribed.

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  108. I'd love to try the Oatmeal Raisin

    ReplyDelete
  109. I'd like to taste Ginger Cranberry and White Chocolate and Macadamia Nut. Please accept my entry. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  110. The white chocolate macadamia nut is my favorite, what a great selection!

    ReplyDelete
  111. Chocolate Cherry sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  112. Christina - xristya@rock.com - I like Whtie Chocolate and Macadamia Nut! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  113. Chocolate Cherry sounds yummy!
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  114. The White Chocolate and Macadamia Nut sound great

    ReplyDelete
  115. White Chocolate and Macadamia Nut is my favorite. Thanks!

    braaisjo at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  116. I'd love to try the White Chocolate and Macadamia Nut cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  117. Ginger cranberry for me! I love anything cranberry!

    Thanks!
    pamelashockley(at)netscape(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  118. I follow!

    Thanks!
    pamelashockley(at)netscape(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  119. Sugar'n'Spice sounds yummy!

    autielady[at]live.com

    ReplyDelete
  120. Added your button on my blog:
    http://morethananumber.wordpress.com/

    autielady[at]live.com

    ReplyDelete
  121. snickerdoodle :)

    everno@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  122. I would love to try the chocolate cherry.
    erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  123. my favorite would have to be the sugar n spice.. i'm a sucker for a snickerdoodle!

    ReplyDelete
  124. The white chocolate macadamia nut cookies look good!

    kngmckellar@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  125. i've got your button on my blog :)

    http://thewideworldof.blogspot.com/

    thanks so much for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  126. My favorite flavor is Chocolate Chocolate Chip. Thanks.
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  127. I follow your blog.

    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  128. WOW!!
    Berry Blast, White Chocolate
    and Macadamia Nut

    AND IT'S GLUTEN FREE :D

    quincy@i-love-dogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  129. White Chocolate and Macadamion Nut

    ReplyDelete
  130. Yum! Ginger Cranberry sounds delicious. Thanks for the giveaway.
    eswright18 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  131. Yum, I want the Ginger Cranberry!



    clarkmurdock@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  132. Oh, it's gotta be the Oatmeal Raisin for me! LOVE IT!
    cmflan122@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  133. Mocha chocolate! Yummmmmy!!! Thanks for the contest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  134. Chocolate Cherry cookies sound wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  135. White Chocolate and Macadamia Nut sounds great!!

    annemarie562000(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  136. I subscribe via email.

    annemarie562000(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  137. White Chocolate and Macadamia Nuts - yum!
    Thanks
    Sarah
    believedreamcourage (at) gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  138. I have to go with the basic - chocolate chip!

    ReplyDelete
  139. I love the basic chocolate chip cookie.

    ReplyDelete
  140. Tweeted.

    http://twitter.com/imaclutz89/status/2201165790

    ReplyDelete
  141. My favorite flavor would be the Chocolate Chip.
    Thank you so much for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  142. I am following your blog with Google Friends

    ReplyDelete
  143. My favorite is White Chocolate
    and Macadamia Nut

    ReplyDelete
  144. My mother always made Snickerdoodles growing up so I would love to try the Sugar 'N Spice cookies!
    Thanks!
    lisalmg25 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  145. I'm following your blog too!
    lisalmg25 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  146. White Chocolate and Macadamia Nut

    ReplyDelete
  147. Chocolate Cherry sounds really delicious!

    froggypartyof2@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  148. They all look so good. I'd have to say my favorite flavor is "assorted."

    ReplyDelete
  149. Berry Blast: (Muffin Top) cookies sound delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  150. I would love the A wonderful assortment of four types of our All Natural Gourmet Cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  151. Out of the choices presented I would choose the chocolate chip.

    ReplyDelete
  152. Chocolate Chip id my favorite flavor. garrettsambo@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  153. The Ginger Cranberry flavor is my favorite!
    pleaseundress@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  154. I'd love to try the chocolate chip--classic!

    Katie
    showbizkp[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  155. id love the White Chocolate and Macadamia Nut:

    ReplyDelete
  156. http://twitter.com/klp1965/status/2209193348

    ReplyDelete
  157. White chocolate and macadamia nut are always my fav! Yum!


    spencer1953 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  158. I just can't resist an oatmeal raisin cookie!
    doot65[at]comcast{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  159. Email subscriber
    doot65[at]comcast{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  160. I like chocolate cherry
    deadmonkeys90@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  161. i subscribe by email
    deadmonkeys90@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  162. I subscribe to feed
    deadmonkeys90@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  163. White Chocolate and Macadamia Nut would be my fav.

    snroggen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin