
My family and I suffer from allergies as I'm sure most of you do as well. We haven't had too much of a problem until recently and I have slowly been finding ways to eliminate allergy triggers from our home. I was really thankful to receive an Aller-Ease Pillow protector for one of our pillows.
Aller-Ease has a variety of "allergen -filtration bedding products" including pillow and mattress protectors in different materials as well. What really has me sold is that Aller-Ease has the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval! When I see that seal I know it has been tested and approved and is ready for me to use! I also like how easy they are to keep clean- just wash and dry.
Aller-Ease has given me an extra pillow protector to share with a reader. To enter please visit their site and tell me what product you would like. For additional entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:
- If you are an email subscriber
- If you are a feedburner subscriber
- If you are a follower
- If you have my button
- If you tweet this and leave me the link
- If you post this and leave me the link
Giveaway ends June 20th 11:59pm Open to US only



















The Aller-Ease Deluxe Pillow looks great! Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeleteI subscribe :)
ReplyDeleteI follow. Thanks!
ReplyDeletewow! i had never heard of that pillow before now.. i think it is a great idea!
ReplyDeleteBy The Way... i am having a GiveAway on my Blog :)
ReplyDeleteI would like to try the Microfiber protector.
ReplyDeletebjhopper(at)me(dot)com
Email subscriber
ReplyDeleteFeed subscriber
ReplyDeleteBlog follower
ReplyDeleteBlogged about giveaway
ReplyDeletehttp://freebies4meandu.blogspot.com/2009/06/aller-ease-pillow-protector-giveaway.html
Tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/bridget3420/status/2058814140
I'd like to try the Aller-Ease Deluxe Pillow!
ReplyDeletespitfyr323 at hotmail dot com
I'm a subscriber!
ReplyDeletespitfyr323 at hotmail dot com
I'd lovE: Aller-Ease Premium
ReplyDeletefollow
ReplyDeleteI'd like to try the Aller-Ease Deluxe Pillow with Washable Bonus Cover
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
an email subscriber
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
a feedburner subscriber
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
a follower
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
have your button
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/zebastyandylan/statuses/2059368400
zippieee@msn.com
Very neat. My favorite item from Aller-Ease (great name by the way) is the Aller-Ease Cotton. This would be great for our pillowcases.
ReplyDeleteLadytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
i like the Aller-Ease Cotton Pillow
ReplyDeletefollower
ReplyDeleteNow a follower
ReplyDeleteLadytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
I'm an Google Reader subscriber
ReplyDeleteLadytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
i would love to try the Aller-Ease Premium
ReplyDeletei suscribed
ReplyDeleteMy husband has severe allergies to dust, pollen, pet dander, scents, etc. Prettymuch everything. We bought him a new pillow protector about a year ago but I don't think it's that great. We'd love to try this one!
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I would love the Aller-Ease Deluxe Pillow for my daughter.
ReplyDeletepma_devri(at)hotmail(dot)com
I like the Aller-Ease Deluxe Pillow with Washable Bonus Cover.
ReplyDeletejanetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
Email subscribed.
ReplyDeletejanetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
Feed subscribed.
ReplyDeletejanetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I follow.
ReplyDeletejanetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
Aller-Ease Deluxe Pillow!
ReplyDeleteemail subscriber
ReplyDeletefeedburner subscriber
ReplyDeletefollower
ReplyDeletehave yur button
ReplyDeleteI like the cotton pillow protector.
ReplyDeleteslrdowney at hotmail dot com
I'd like to try the Aller-Ease Deluxe Pillow.
ReplyDeletepartymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
email subscriber
ReplyDeletepartymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
I follow your blog.
ReplyDeletepartymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
I would love the Deluxe Pillow Protector. Thanks for the chance, justicecw@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI am a Google reader subscriber. thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI am an email subscriber. Thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI am a follower. Thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI tweeted at https://twitter.com/justicecw/status/2256537042
ReplyDeletethanks, justicecw@hotmail.com
I'd love to try the Deluxe Pillow Protector. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI'm a Google reader subscriber
ReplyDeleteI'm a subscriber via email!
ReplyDeleteI'd like the Aller-Ease microfiber pillow protector please!
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via Bloglines
ReplyDeleteI follow via Blogger
ReplyDelete