Don't these colors look fun? As you may already know I love mineral makeup. Up until now I had never really used mineral eye makeup before. I am now in love with it and can't get enough. I also have come to realize that I cannot stay devoted to my pricey mineral makeup brand that I have been purchasing. Not after using Mineral Basics makeup.Mineral Basics is all natural and hand crafted. After the owner, Chandi struggled with her own skin issues, and couldn't find a formula that was just right for her, she created her own. Mineral Basics carries so many varieties of mineral makeup as well as a large color selection. I am especially impressed with their skincare products. They carry anti-aging products as well as for blemished skin.
I really want to try this oil they carry. It's called Emu Oil and is supposed to be the best thing for all types of skin. It sounds like a miracle worker and is Mineral Basics top selling product. I received the Easy Eye Color Mineral Makeup Kit. I picked out one according to my eye color. It came with exact step by step instructions on how to apply the makeup too. The guide was very helpful since it was the first time using mineral makeup on my eyes. The colors are sooooo pretty and vibrant and I loved how long it lasted. My eye shadows usually fades after just a couple of hours but this stayed on all day.

One winner will receive a Easy Eye Color Mineral Makeup Kit of their choice! Please visit Mineral Basics and tell me what product you would like to try. For additional entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:
- If you are an email subscriber
- If you are a feedburner subscriber
- If you follow my blog
- If you have my button
- If you tweet this and leave the link
- If you post this and leave the link
Giveaway ends June 23rd at 11:59 pm. Open to to entries worldwide!



















I would like to try the light olive mineral foundation.
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
email subscriber
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
feedburner subscriber
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
follow
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
I have your button
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/zebastyandylan/statuses/2085606697
zippieee@msn.com
I want the starter kit! The biggest one for only 60 bucks what a deal! I'll be ordering that soon! I've always wanted to try mineral make-up but its so expensive!
ReplyDeleteI am a follower....
ReplyDeleteWow, thank you for the great giveaway! I'd love to try the mineral foundation starter kit!
ReplyDeleteThe Fantasy Makeup Finisher sounds cool!
ReplyDeletesaradavis1 at gmail
subscriber RSS
ReplyDeleteI would like to try the mer-tresses eyeshadow
ReplyDeletetweet http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/2086124986
ReplyDeleteI love the Fantasy Makeup Eyes especially "hidden creatures" and "twilight garden"
ReplyDeleteThanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
Email subscriber
ReplyDeleteThanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
Feedburner subscriber
ReplyDeleteThanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
Follow your blog
ReplyDeleteThanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
Tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/2086327158
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
I shared this on my Facebook page.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=513603379&ref=profile
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
I am desperate to try mineral makeup, especially with foundation. My skin breaks out any time I wear foundation or concealer, no matter what brand or style, which is really frustrating! I'd try their mineral foundation in light olive or medium olive. :)
ReplyDeleteI am an email subscriber (bethwade1 at gmail dot com)
ReplyDeleteI am a feedburner subscriber (through my Yahoo account, artemis_hi at yahoo dot com)
ReplyDeletei would love to try the light olive mineral foundation...perfect
ReplyDeleteI posted about this:
ReplyDeletehttp://artemishi.blogspot.com/2009/06/mineral-makeup-giveaway.html
I tweeted about this:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/ArtemisHi/status/2090990151
I like the new Homemade Jam lil treats makeup. Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeletesweetascandy579 at yahoo dot com
Hidden Creature would be my pick
ReplyDeleteFeed subscriber
ReplyDeletetweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/bridget3420/status/2094465141
Blogged about giveaway here:
ReplyDeletehttp://freebies4meandu.blogspot.com/2009/06/mineral-basics-giveaway.html
I'd love to try the Mineral Foundation in Light Neutral!
ReplyDeletespitfyr323 at hotmail dot com
Green Corrector Mineral Color
ReplyDeletegarlandofroses@gmail.com
Email subscriber
ReplyDeletegarlandofroses@gmail.com
Follower
ReplyDeletegarlandofroses@gmail.com
realitybbq*AT*gmail*DOT*com
ReplyDeleteI'd like to try the Natural Orange Lip Balm in Tube.
Thank you!
realitybbq*AT*gmail*DOT*com
ReplyDeleteTweeted! :) http://twitter.com/antispamgirl/status/2095268135
Thank you!
My favorite item is the prairie rose blush
ReplyDelete"Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Fun:
CoolCanucks.ca"
I follow
ReplyDelete"Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Fun:
CoolCanucks.ca"
I like to try the ENHANCE- Natural Mineral Makeup for Nighttime
ReplyDeleteI'm an email subscriber
ReplyDeleteI tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/juan_hurrican/status/2097493670
The mineral foundation looks good. I follow you :D
ReplyDeleteNatural Orange Lip Balm in Tube! Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeleteI subscribe :)
ReplyDeleteI follow. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI blogged about the giveaway
ReplyDeletehttp://sparkledbeauty.blogspot.com/2009/06/mineral-basics-giveaway.html
I'd like to try the microdermabrasion cloths.
ReplyDeleteI subscribe.
ReplyDeleteI get your emails.
ReplyDeleteI would love the 2-in-1 MicroDermabrasion Cloth! awesome site :)
ReplyDeleteI'm a subscriber :)
ReplyDeleteI've been wanting to try these. My favorite item from Mineral Basics the Fair Foundation Mineral
ReplyDeleteLadytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
I'm a Google Reader subscriber
ReplyDeleteLadytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
I'm a follower
ReplyDeleteLadytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
I think that the featured product..PROTECT..sounds great. Especially during the warmer months(skin needs protection every month though!!) Any age, it is great for too;)
ReplyDeleteGreat Pst ,Grear soundinfg company!!
cyclona66(at)aol(dot)com
i'd love to try the 6 piece light mineral starter kit.
ReplyDeleteneenee838@yahoo.com
i subscribe via email. neenee838@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteI would love to try the Concealer. I have maybelline mineral concealer that I use now but the lightest colour is still a little darker for my skin tone than I would like. The mineral basics looks light enough for my skin though. I also break out easily and have noticed a difference in my skin after switching to mineral makeup, though it is pricey.
ReplyDeleteBlogged about the giveaway :)
ReplyDeletehttp://mybriarrose.blogspot.com/2009/06/forever-and-always-blog-mineral-basics.html
I would like to try the Fantasy Makeup Cheek.
ReplyDeleteI have blue eyes, so I'd want to try that color combo.
ReplyDeletemapdot{at}gmail{dot}com
I'd love to try the Multiuse pink to gold
ReplyDeleteheyhazelhazel[at]yahoo[dot]com
I would like to try the natural Mineral Lip Gloss. the Pink to Gold color looks nice! Thanks for the chance to win girl!
ReplyDeleteI subscribe to google reader!
ReplyDeleteI would like to try the 2-in-1 MicroDermabrasion Cloth.
ReplyDeleteThanks.
Adreisinger@aol.com
Tweet.
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/afabozzi/statuses/2172023882
Adreisinger@aol.com
I'd love to try the Enchanted Fantasy Makeup - Complete Sample Collection! :)
ReplyDeleteFollowing your blog.
ReplyDeleteAdded your button on my blog.
ReplyDeleteTweet.
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/katt_v/status/2173819152
the mineral blush and bronzers both sound like treats. crossing my fingers
ReplyDeletefollower!
ReplyDeleteI'm an RSS subscriber, too!
ReplyDeleteI think I would like the Enchanted Fanatasy Makeup, because it reminds me of MAC. I love the vibrant colors. I've tried some mineral makeup in the past, but nothing I've fallin' in love with. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI've added your button!
ReplyDeleteoh i think the finishing glow powder looks great
ReplyDeleteI would love to try the mineral foundation in medium. I have hear of these products and have always wanted to try it. great giveaway! Thanks! jacquecurl1@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI subscribe by email. jacquecurl1@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI subscribe by feed burner. jacquecurl1@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI would love to try the blush in Candy. Thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI am a google reader subscriber. Thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI am an email subscriber. justicecw@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI tweeted at https://twitter.com/justicecw/status/2256844772
ReplyDeletethanks, justicecw@hotmail.com
I'm liking the finishing powder .. something I would like to try .. never tried a finishing powder before.
ReplyDeleteWould love to try the Salmon Blush!
ReplyDeleteI'm a Bloglines subscriber
ReplyDeleteI'd love the try the Sunkiss mineral bronzer to get a healthy glow!
ReplyDeleteI'm a subscriber via email!
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/henglish/status/2304374683
ReplyDeleteI would love to try the microdermabrasion cloths.
ReplyDeleteFollower!
ReplyDeleteHave your button on the right hand side of my blog in the scroll.
ReplyDeletesubscriber via email.
ReplyDeleteautum22@gmail.com