Monday, June 15, 2009

Belli's Elasticity Oil Review

If you didn't see my last review for Belli Skincare than you can read about how much I love it here. I adore Belli and have to use them for my next pregnancy! I was fortunate enough to receive their Elasticity Belly Oil which smells so heavenly. It has a lavender scent and I love lavender. Here are some of the main ingredients:


Gotu Kola Extract: Used to increase collagen production


Vitamin E: A strong antioxidant that helps prevent tissue damage


Cocoa Butter: Emollient used to soften and smooth the skin


Collagen Hydrolysates: Marine-derived protein that provides amino acids
needed for collagen production



"What is Belli’s Elasticity Belly Oil?
Elasticity Belly Oil is one of Belli’s signature products that features ingredients
shown in published research to decrease the risk of getting stretchmarks by up to 39%,
and cause any stretchmarks that do appear to be less noticeable. It is recommended to apply this product in a circular motion on the stomach, breasts, hips and buttocks morning and night through out pregnancy."


I know that when I was pregnant the skin on my belly did not like being stretched and pulled. It was so itchy and uncomfortable. I really wish I had this since it is safe and smooth. This is a must for any pregnant woman. What a great way to pamper yourself!

How would you like to win your very own bottle? I knew you would! To enter please visit Belli Skincare and tell me your favorite product. For additional entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:
  • If you are an email subscriber
  • If you are a feedburner subscriber
  • If you are follower
  • If you have my button
  • If you tweet this and leave the link
  • If you post about this and leave the link

Giveaway ends June 30th 11:59 pm Open to US

42 comments:

  1. Oh, I so need this. My belly is getting itchy already! My favorite Belli product is the Belli Baby Giftset.

    Annalisa

    annashopper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a follower!

    Annalisa

    annashopper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the Say No to Stretchmarks VALUE SET

    ReplyDelete
  4. Complexion protection duo looks like a good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm one of your followers :D The belly oil would be put to good use on me, increased collagen production...sounds cool!

    skylark22ca (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh almost forgot...I'm an email subscriber too :D Remember me? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am 5 months preggo and need this! Sign me up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd love to try the Body Firming Serum, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tweeted the contest at http://twitter.com/BarelyDomestic/status/2214609647

    ReplyDelete
  10. Skin Smoothing Body Exfoliator looks amazing! Thanks for the great review and giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I follow. Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Say NO to stretch marks sounds PERFECT!

    CherryBlossomsDesign at hotmail

    ReplyDelete
  13. I subscribe via email {Kileydianesmith at gmail}

    CherryBlossomsDesign at hotmail

    ReplyDelete
  14. I subscribe via google reader!

    CherryBlossomsDesign at hotmail

    ReplyDelete
  15. I follow your blog!

    CherryBlossomsDesign at hotmail

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have your button:
    peonieblossoms.blogspot.com

    CherryBlossomsDesign at hotmail

    ReplyDelete
  17. Twittered:
    http://twitter.com/CherryBlossBaby/status/2269169969

    CherryBlossomsDesign at hotmail

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'd love to try the Body Firming Serum!

    spitfyr323 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm a subscriber!

    spitfyr323 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would love to try the Stretchmark Minimizing Cream.

    pma_devri(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  21. follower.

    pma_devri(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  22. button.
    http://devsfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/

    pma_devri(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'd love to try the Pamper Me Talc-free Baby Powder!

    espressogurl at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Follower. (rubymoon/Ally/Blogger)

    espressogurl at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Email subscriber.

    espressogurl at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. RSS feed subscriber (google resader/rubymoonstone at gmail)

    espressogurl at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. The Stretchmark Minimizing Cream sounds wonderful, I need some help!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'm a Bloglines feed subscriber

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'd love to try their Acne Clearing Facial Wash!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin