I have been so bothered with mosquitoes this summer. Well, mostly my boys have. They have received so many mosquito bites (or stings) that it just breaks my heart. When I Brittanie's Thyme sent me items to sample I immediately put them to the test. I got to try out the Organic Insect Repellent and the Sinus Relief Pillow. Here is some info about Brittanie's Thyme:"Brittanie’s Thyme is a women-owned company dedicated to manufacturing natural and organic products that aid in producing a feeling of well-being, without the expense usually associated with high quality skin and personal care.Our product developers unite recipes and remedies that have been used successfully for generations with the latest scientific findings regarding herbal and natural ingredients. We strive to produce products that have a minimal effect on the planet, yet provide maximum results for our customers. We do not test any products on animals.
Our belief is that natural and organic is a life choice, not a fashion or a trend. Our products are intended to be used, and used regularly. Our ingredients as well as our prices reflect this philosophy. No fillers, artificial preservatives, artificial fragrances or dyes are used. We produce small batches of each product to ensure freshness."

I was so happy to put the Organic Insect Repellant to the test. I am always looking for bug spray that is Deet free but never can find it in the small town I live in. The best part about this product? It's really affordable. I love the packaging, the smell, and that it works! I also enjoyed using the Sinus Relief Pillow. It really helped with my recent cold. I simply crunched the herbs in the pillow with my hands and then put it in my pillow case. It really helped open my nose up. It had been awhile since I was able to get a good night's sleep.
I love Brittanie's Thyme because they use quality ingredients and make the products look so pretty with their special packaging. I would recommend Brittanie's Thyme to anyone who is looking for an all natural alternative to products for the body.
Brittanie's Thyme also sent me a bottle of Organic Insect Repellent and Bug Bite Relief to send to one lucky winner. To enter please visit their site and tell me a product you would like to try. For additional entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:
- If you are an email subscriber
- If you are a feedburner subscriber
- If you are a follower
- If you have my button
- If you tweet about this and leave the link
- If you post about this and leave the link



















i would love to try the Cold Comfort Crystals
ReplyDeletei suscribed
ReplyDeleteI'd like to try the Organic Sweet Almond Skin Care Oil with Vitamin E!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI'd like to try the Organic Eucalyptus-Free Sinus Relief Pillow
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
an email subscriber
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
a feedburner subscriber
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
a follower
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
have your button
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/zebastyandylan/statuses/2306065943
zippieee@msn.com
I woul love to try the cold comfort crystals & I love the prices there - very affordable
ReplyDeleteplb8156@aol.com
I follow your blog
ReplyDeleteplb8156@aol.com
I'd love to try the Organic Facial Cleanser!
ReplyDeletespitfyr323 at hotmail dot com
I'm a subscriber!
ReplyDeletespitfyr323 at hotmail dot com
I'd love to try the Lavender Rosemary Hair Wine.
ReplyDeleteespressogurl at hotmail dot com
Email subscriber
ReplyDeleteespressogurl at hotmail dot com
I get your RSS feed to Google reader at rubymoonstone/gmail
ReplyDeleteso I don't miss a thing!
espressogurl at hotmail dot com
Follower. (rubymoon/Ally/Blogger)
ReplyDeleteespressogurl at hotmail dot com
Happy TGIF! :)I really like the smell of lavender. I would like to try the bath sea salt scrub.
ReplyDeletegahome2mom at gmail dot com
subscriber
ReplyDeletegahome2mom at gmail dot com
button ABC listed
ReplyDeletegahome2mom at gmail dot com
gahome2mom at gmail dot com
ReplyDeletefollower
I'd like to try the organic almond oatmeal facial scrub.
ReplyDeleteLadytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
The Lavender Sea Salt scrub sounds heavenly!
ReplyDeleteI'm a subscriber via email!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI'd love to try the Lavender Rosemary Hair Wine. My hair could use the help!
ReplyDeleteI'm a feedburner subscriber (Bloglines)
ReplyDeleteI would love to try their organic almond oatmeal facial scrub.
ReplyDeletersgrandinetti(at)yahoo(dot)com
Lavender Rosemary Hair Wine sounds good
ReplyDeletefollower
ReplyDelete