Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Baby Star Rock the Tote Review

How fun are these diaper bags? They are the latest from Baby Star and I am in love with the one they sent me!

"t's time to Rock The Tote with the new diaper bag from baby star. it's a modern classic, beautifully crafted with the modern mom (or dad) in mind. this diaper bag has room for what you need on the run, even a lap top. features a wide zipper pocket on one side and two open pockets on the other side that can hold a wipe case, bottle or cell phone. also includes matching changing pad and a BPA free wipe case. all baby star products are FORMALDEHYDE-FREE, making them safe for baby and the environment."

I received the flutter pink bag ( I need something pink with a house full of boys!). I was amazed at the quality of the bag. It is roomy and the fabric is wipe able so I don't have to worry about getting dirt on it or germs. It is also machine washable which is a huge bonus for moms! It also came with a wipe case and matching changing pad. The pad is really soft for a babies cute bottom! Even though my boys aren't babies any more I still need something big enough to carry sippy cups, snacks and all of my other stuff. I recently took my diaper bag to a playdate at the park and didn't need to worry about grass stains. I also had a sippy cup leak inside and just wiped it down! I love convenience. Rock the Tote is available in print or solid and sells for $87.99.

Baby Star has so many other great items for you and baby so feel free to visit their site and check them out!

2 comments:

  1. They are so cute! I love color, and the blue one is really striking. It would make a good addition to the collection (a Zosephine, a Skip Hop.....). Hmmm, how can I explain why I need another diaper bag to my hubby :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin