
It's the Barbar Italy 3800 Ionic Charger Blow Dryer. The kind the professionals use. I feel so spoiled. Here are it's features: The Barbar Italy 3800 Ionic Charger Blow Dryer is equipped with an ionic charger making hair soft and shiny!
AC Motor
11 foot cord
2000 Watts
Heat 302°F/150°C
Cool shot release button
Multiple heat & speed settings
high performance controls
AC Motor
11 foot cord
2000 Watts
Heat 302°F/150°C
Cool shot release button
Multiple heat & speed settings
high performance controls
Everything a blow dryer should be and MORE!!!
This blow dryer is amazing. It makes my hair soft and dries it in no time at all which is what every busy woman needs! Barbar Hair Tools has so many different hair tools that the professionals use- curling irons, flat irons, hair clippers, steamers and more. It goes to show that you get what you pay for.
I really love when I have the chance to giveaway an item that is fabulous and here is one today! One winner will receive the same blow dryer that I did! This is a $150 Value!
To enter visit Barbar and tell me which item you just have to have. For additional entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:
- If you are an email subscriber
- If you are a feedburner subscriber
- If you are a follower
- If you have my button
- If you tweet this and leave me the link
- If you post this and leave me the link
Giveaway ends June 25th 11:59 pm Open to US and Canada entries.



















I like the The Barbar 1900 Tourmaline Cordless Combo
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
an email subscriber
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
feedburner subscriber
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
I have your button
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/zebastyandylan/statuses/2098730873
zippieee@msn.com
In addition to the hair dryer, I would love to try their professional thermal round brush!
ReplyDeleteI have your button
ReplyDeleteI am an e mail subsciber as well
ReplyDeleteThe Barbar Black Ceramic 1800 Cordless Flat Iron looks cool too
ReplyDeletesaradavis1 at gmail
subscribe RSS
ReplyDeletefollower
ReplyDeletetweeted http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/2099087291
ReplyDeletei like the The Barbar "BT" Black Tourmaline 1400
ReplyDeletefollower
ReplyDeleteThank you for the giveaway. I'd love to try the professional thermal round brush because, I need more body.
ReplyDeleteBTW, you must be using my hair dryer...you described it perfectly!
I need a new hair dryer for pretty much the same reason you did. My favorite item from Barbar is the The Barbar Tourmaline Curling Iron, 1".
ReplyDeleteLadytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
I'm a follower
ReplyDeleteLadytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
oh wow! sounds too goood:)
ReplyDeleteBarbar Ceramic ECO 8000 Blow Dryer -this baby sounds like a must-have! And it's eco;)
I follow you too:)
ReplyDeleteemail subscriber..
ReplyDeleteI love the The Barbar 1900 Tourmaline Cordless Combo
ReplyDeleteamsbolda@hotmail.com
..and feedburner sub:)
ReplyDeleteI subscribe by email. amsbolda@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI follow u. amsbolda@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI follow on twitter and tweeted. amsbolda@hotmail.com
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/2100775283
I need this:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.barbarhair.com/Barbar_Black_Ceramic-PID26-MID32.aspx
Email subscriber
ReplyDeletebjhopper(at)me(dot)com
I'm a follower
ReplyDeletetweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/bridget3420/status/2100881152
Blogged about this giveaway
ReplyDeletehttp://freebies4meandu.blogspot.com/2009/06/barbar-hair-tools-giveaway.html
I REALLY LOVED THE WIRELESS FLAT IRON AND CURLER SET, i am always worried my daughter will forget to unplug what a great idea
ReplyDeletei have your button
ReplyDeletei follow
ReplyDeletei subscribe
ReplyDeleteeveryone seems to be leaving their email in their post, mine is on my page but will leave it anyways roswello at hotmail dot com
ReplyDeleteThe Barbar 1800 black cordless flatiron looks very cool too! As the owner of very, very thick hair, I understand how long it takes to blowdry with a $20 blowdryer as I usually give up partway through because it just takes too long. This could be a dream!
ReplyDeletemelacan at hotmail dot com
Subscribe via google reader
ReplyDeletemelacan at hotmail dot com
follower
ReplyDeletemelacan at hotmail dot com
i like the Barbar "BT" Black Tourmaline 1400
ReplyDeletei follow you
ReplyDeleteI really really NEED a new blow dryer! Please enter me: tryingtostaycalm@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI really love the The Barbar 1900 Tourmaline Cordless Combo!
ReplyDeleteThanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
Email subscriber
ReplyDeleteThanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
feedburner subscriber
ReplyDeleteThanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
Follow your blog
ReplyDeletethanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
That is the most fandangled blowdryer I've ever seen! I'd love to try it because I seem to go through blowdryers like once a year, they never last. I'd also like to try their wireless flat iron/curling iron combo. Sounds neat.
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
Tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/2105764753
greeeneyedwhwom (twitter name)
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
I tweeted! @slavetosave
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
Shared your giveaway on my Facebook Page
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=513603379&ref=profile
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
http://www.barbarhair.com/Boar_Hair_Paddle-PID41-MID53.aspx
ReplyDeletethis! and wouldn't you know their sold out!
ajcmeyer AT go DOT com
I would love the The Barbar 1900 Tourmaline Cordless Combo. Amazing!
ReplyDeletepma_devri(at)hotmail(dot)com
Love new hair stuff.
ReplyDeleteLove the The Barbar 1900 Tourmaline Cordless Combo, love that it's pink too :)
I'm a email subscriber :)
ReplyDeletebutton up :)
ReplyDeleteI would love to have the Barbar Black Ceramic 1800 Cordless Flat Iron
ReplyDelete"Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Fun:
CoolCanucks.ca"
I subscribe
ReplyDelete"Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Fun:
CoolCanucks.ca"
The Barbar Titanium Ionic 1300 Flat Iron 1-1/2"
ReplyDeletegarlandofroses@gmail.com
Email sub
ReplyDeletegarlandofroses@gmail.com
Blog follower
ReplyDeletegarlandofroses@gmail.com
I would so love this hairdryer because someone borrowed mine a few years ago and never returned it. I haven't got a new one since then. I also like the BARBAR Professional 180 Clippers
ReplyDeleteEmail subscriber.
ReplyDeleteFeed subscriber.
ReplyDeleteFollowing.
ReplyDeleteTweeted:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Babasfarmlife/status/2110197343
I'd love to have the Barbar 1900 Tourmaline Cordless Combo!
ReplyDeleteI am an email subscriber.
ReplyDeleteI am a blog follower.
ReplyDeleteI have your button on my blog's siderbar.
ReplyDeleteirons look nice
ReplyDeleteAll these products are great!!!
ReplyDeleteg_barnhart@yahoo.com
I would love to try the Barbar 2300 Ionic Charger 1½" Flat Iron. Thanks for the chance to win.
ReplyDeletemrsmchappell at gmail dot com
Love the blow dryer but love the wireless flat iron/curling iron combo.
ReplyDeleteatndwj@yahoo.com
I subscribed.
ReplyDeleteatndwj@yahoo.com
I'd love to get the Barbar 2300 Ionic Charger 1½". Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI follow. Thanks for the chance!
ReplyDeleteI'm sick with all the cords. sop wireless curling iron is for me!
ReplyDeleteI have long hair to my waist and I have bought 3 hair dryers in the past year and I hate them all. None of them have the drying power I'm looking for. I would love to have one that could actually dry me hair faster. I myself have giving up and refuse to buy another one that just doesn't do the job and waste more money so I struggle with drying my hair every day. I found the The Barbar 1900 Tourmaline Cordless Combo to be a product I'd like to try. I like the fact that's it's 2 in one unit and no messy cords. Thanks for Sharing this review & giveaway~!
ReplyDeleteI'm a new subscriber via Google reader :)
ReplyDeleteI'm following you,,,see my shadow!?! lol
ReplyDeleteexotic1
I have your button on my sidebar. I just love buttons~!
ReplyDeleteI tweeted at twitter about this review & giveaway
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/exotic1/status/2116098528
exotic1
I love the Spring 3 in 1 Tourmaline Curling Iron.
ReplyDeleteI subscribe to your RSS feeds via Google Reader
ReplyDeleteI tweeted here http://twitter.com/tnshadylady/status/2117291045
ReplyDeleteI blogged here http://tnshadylady.blogspot.com/2009/06/win-barbar-hair-dryer.html
ReplyDeleteYour button is here http://tnshadylady.blogspot.com/2009/06/win-barbar-hair-dryer.html
ReplyDeleteLove to try out the Barbar Hair Crystal Seal
ReplyDeleteI tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/juan_hurrican/status/2117440004
The Barbar Professional 180 clippers would be wonderful for cutting my families hair - thanks! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI have wanted a nice flat iron forever. The 2500 Ionic looks great.
ReplyDeletemapdot{at}gmail{dot}com
I'd like the 1 1/2 " curling iron!! Thanks.
ReplyDeleteThanks.
pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)net
I would just love to own the Eco 8000 hair dryer.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I am following your blog.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I subscribe to your blog's RSS feed on Google Reader.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I subscribe to your blog by email.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
Tweet Tweet: http://twitter.com/Nelsby/status/2150762940
ReplyDeleteThanks!
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I am in desperate need of a new flat iron and the 2500 Ionic looks great!
ReplyDeleteI am an email follower
ReplyDeleteamberdawn07@hotmail.com
I am a follower as well
ReplyDeleteI'd love to have the The Barbar 1900 Tourmaline Cordless Combo! :)
ReplyDeleteEmail subscriber.
ReplyDeleteFeedburner subscriber.
ReplyDeleteAdded your button on my blog.
ReplyDeleteTweet.
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/katt_v/status/2173940306
Blogged.
ReplyDeletehttp://katrina-v.blogspot.com/2009/06/father-day-giveaways-more-2_14.html
Love it! I also like the The Barbar 1900 Tourmaline Cordless Combo
ReplyDeleteI follow!
ReplyDeleteThanks for a shot at this awesome prize. You can guess how much I'm truly drooling!
ReplyDeleteLoving the Barbar Italy 3800 Ionic Charger Blow Dryer . eeeh! (forgot to say that)
ReplyDeleteI'm an RSS subscriber, too!
ReplyDeleteThe Barbar 1900 Tourmaline Cordless Combo
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via email
ReplyDeleteI follow
ReplyDeleteI have your button on my blog
ReplyDeleteI can't say I "have to have" anything (cause I'm just not like that with hair care) but my faithful hair-dryer is on it's last leg, so I would love to try one of theirs. There Barbar "BT" Black Tourmaline Blow Dryer looks cool.
ReplyDeleteecaria at hotmail dot com
The Barbar 1900 Tourmaline Cordless Combo would make me very happy.
ReplyDeleteI'm an e-mail subscriber.
ReplyDeleteTweeted, http://twitter.com/sito50/status/2215012435
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh. I'm so anal about my hair. I have very long hair and it's a pain to blow dry with my cheapy dryer. Plus it takes forever and I get all sweaty. I'd love to have the Barbar Ceramic ECO 8000 Blow Dryer.
ReplyDeleteIt would definitely get put to good use!
I'd love to try the Ionic Resuscitating Treatment!
ReplyDeletespitfyr323 at hotmail dot com
I'm a subscriber!
ReplyDeletespitfyr323 at hotmail dot com
I like Barbar Processing Steamer.
ReplyDeletejanetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
Email subscribed.
ReplyDeletejanetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
Feed subscribed.
ReplyDeletejanetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I follow.
ReplyDeletejanetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I like their professional thermal round brush! Its nice and big!
ReplyDeleteCherryBlossomsDesign at hotmail
I subscribe via email {kileydianesmith at gmail}
ReplyDeleteCherryBlossomsdesign at hotmail
I follow!
ReplyDeleteCherryBlossomsDesign at hotmail
Have your button!
ReplyDeletepeonieblossoms.blogspot.com
CherryBlossomsDesign at hotmail
Subscribe via google reader!
ReplyDeleteCherryBlossomsDesign at hotmail
I twittered here:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/CherryBlossBaby/status/2252953362
CherryBlossomsDesign at hotmail
I would absolutely love the Barbar Tourmaline 1900 Cordless Combo
ReplyDeleteTweeted here http://twitter.com/spalka/status/2260906544
ReplyDeleteI'm following your blog :)
ReplyDeleteI have your button on my blog
ReplyDeleteI am an RSS subscriber
ReplyDeleteI like the Parbar Professinal 180 clippers
ReplyDeleteaunteegem@yahoo.com
I also like the The Barbar Tourmaline Curling Iron, 1 1/4"
ReplyDeleteI'm already a subscriber
ReplyDeleteI would love to have the Barbar "BT" Black Tourmaline Blow Dryer .
ReplyDeletesubscriber via email-autum22@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteBlog follower!
ReplyDeleteHave your button on the right hand side of my blog in the scroll!
ReplyDeletetweeted-http://twitter.com/AutumH/status/2305747979
ReplyDeleteblogged about this giveaway-http://justanotherhofeling.blogspot.com/2009/06/awesome-giveaways.html
ReplyDeleteI like the Barbar Black Ceramic 1800 Cordless Flat Iron - cordless would be so great!
ReplyDeleteFollower!
ReplyDeleteEmail subscriber!
ReplyDeleteTweeted- http://twitter.com/joannagiveaway/status/2305794981
ReplyDeleteI have your button
ReplyDeleteI just have to have the Barbar 2300 Ionic Charger flat iron. Although I really do need a dryer more.. I've had the same one for about 8 years (don't tell anyone I said that!) :)
ReplyDeleteI Follow :)
ReplyDeleteThe Barbar Black Ceramic 1800 Cordless Flat Iron looks & sounds pretty cool also, but a Hair Dryer is what i would need , mine is like yours "it blows" ..lol :)
ReplyDeletesubscriber :)
ReplyDeleteBesides the Blow Dryer, I consider the BARBAR Professional 180 Clippers to be the must-have item from Barbar!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteTweeted..sorry about the last two posts - pasted wrong tweet addess. Below is the correct one.
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/cakeblast/status/2323190804
I am a follower..
ReplyDeleteI am a feedburner subscriber.
ReplyDeletefollowing your rss feeds
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/henglish/status/2324784124
ReplyDeleteBesides what you are giving away (my fave!), I would love the "Spring-style curling iron has 3 easy, interchangeable tourmaline barrels: 3/4", 1" and 1-1/4" Heats up to 392 Farenheit, 199 Celcius. Digital Temperature Display, temperature control For use on wet or dry hair Tourmaline is a crystal that blocks the harmful effects of radiation.
ReplyDelete# 110 Volts -125Volts
# AC 50/60 HZ
# 180 Watts
# Swivel cord"
How cool!
thanks for a great giveaway! I found you just in time, whew! Okay, I have too many "!" but I'm excited. (not going to use another "!")
mayacarpenter at verizon dot net
email subscriber
ReplyDeletemayacarpenter at verizon dot net
I subscribe through google reader
ReplyDeletemayacarpenter at verizon dot net
I'm a follower!
ReplyDeletemayacarpenter at verizon dot net
I have your button at www.giveawaysonblogs.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletemayacarpenter at verizon dot net
I tweeted http://twitter.com/janetmom2maya/status/2326836681
ReplyDeletemayacarpenter at verizon dot net
I'd love The Barbar Ionic Resuscitating Treatment, it sounds like it'd bring my hair back to life!
ReplyDeleteI'm a Bloglines subscriber
ReplyDeleteI'd love to have the Professional Thermal Brush 33. Thanks!
ReplyDeletejjfiji(at)hotmail(dot)com
email subscriber
ReplyDeletejjfiji(at)hotmail(dot0com
subscribe in google reader
ReplyDeletejjfiji(at)hotmail(dot)com
I follow your blog
ReplyDeletejjfiji(at)hotmail(dot)com
I like their Barbar Ceramic Eco 8000 Blow Dryer. Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeletesweetascandy579 at yahoo dot com
I'd love to try the Barbar conditioners and resuscitating treatment
ReplyDeletefollower
ReplyDeletefollower
ReplyDeleteThe The Barbar Tourmaline Curling Iron, 1 1/2" looks super! I like that I can use it on wet hair too!
ReplyDeleteI'm a Google reader subscriber!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the great giveaway. I'd like to try the Barbar Titanium Straight Curler 1/2".
ReplyDeletePlease enter me in this draw. Thanks
chinook92@gmail.com
I subscribe via email.
ReplyDeletechinook92@gmail.com
I need BARBAR Professional 180 Clippers so I can quit buying new cheap ones every couple months after a few hair cuts for the boys of the house!
ReplyDeleteI need the BARBAR Professional 180 Clippers and would love to win the hair dryer! My hair takes forever to dry!!
ReplyDelete