Thursday, June 4, 2009

Xen-Tan Review

I am so white it's not even funny. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I just really miss my tanning days in college when I was young and not so smart about taking care of my skin. Then the words Skin Cancer became very noticeable to me. Around the same time both my dad and my grandpa had to have procedures to get skin cancer removed. My grandpa's included a very lengthy surgery on his scalp. The cancer had gone all the way down to the bone in his skull! Since then I have been a freak about not getting a burn or even a tan- because that too is a sign of skin damage. Well, after many trials of Sunless Tanning lotions I have finally found one that I love and that works!

I got to try the Xen-Tan Deep Bronze Luxe and was a bit nervous. The words Deep Bronze made me think I would look way too dark. I was so wrong. Within three hours I had a natural looking tan that was even and pretty. It contains Shea Butter, Vitamin E and anti-oxidants. The best part is the Vanilla scent. Totally natural. Xen-Tan products also use DHA as an active ingredient which controls the level of the color of the tan. I would recommend this to anyone wanting an easy fuss- free way to tan and that wants a safe and natural tan. For more info and to see all of the other products they carry go to xen-tan.com. To purchase Xen-Tan products please visit www.studiobeautymix.com.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmmm...I'll have to bookmark this for future reference. I've been wanting to try a self tanner, but was too afraid to try any thinking I would come out orange.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin